UFC fighters with ZERO KO/TKO wins (UPDATED with LIST)

Maia only ever had one stoppage by strikes as I recall. His first fight ever was stopped with (I think) ground strikes. I'm pretty sure the rest were sub, injury TKOs, or decision.

I think Maia was trying to incorporate striking into his game, but after the Marquardt fight he decided that it would be better to focus on what he's good at.

I was reminded about this in another post, but Renato Moicano has never won a fight by KO in his professional MMA career.
Is there another fighter in the UFC with zero KO wins in his career, with more or less the same number of fights as Moicano? I'm not counting WMMA since there are probably a bunch of them.
This fact about Moicano astounds me, as he's seen as a fairly exciting fighter himself.
KO? Or KO/TKO?

Very, very different questions.

Are you counting TKOs, Dirty One?

There are no KO's in MMA

KO = a fighter is unable to get to his feet before the ref reaches the count of 10
TKO = When a ref stops the fight without reaching a count of 10

for 9 years Royce was retired with zero ko/tko's. Him and Ken were both geriatrics. Royce by ko/tko paid handsomely. So there are a few of these ****** on all sides of that 1.
{<doc}

There are no KO's in MMA

KO = a fighter is unable to get to his feet before the ref reaches the count of 10
Just stop this bullshit

This is not boxing.

There are no KO's in MMA

Just an FYI, your statement is false in Nevada. Maybe your statement is true somewhere, but frankly I doubt it.

https://www.leg.state.nv.us/nac/NAC-467.html#NAC467Sec740

NAC 467.79615  Adjudication of knockout. (NRS 467.030)
1.  A mixed martial arts contest or exhibition must be adjudged a knockout to the credit of the winner when an unarmed combatant is rendered unconscious because of a strike, kick or other legal maneuver.
2.  The referee, as the sole arbiter of a contest or exhibition, has the discretion to end a contest or exhibition by declaring a knockout.​

Last edited:
Reactions: HHJ
COME AT ME BRO

etuwZT.gif

Should put the list of confirmed fighters in the OP and add any new entries as they come in.

There are no KO's in MMA

Huh? Pretty sure I’ve seen MMA fights ruled as a ko. I confuse.

Back