UFC Fight Night: Holm vs. Vieira

Jalton weighed in at 224

porter will have at least 50lbs on him

anders is going to be significantly bigger than park come fight night

Last edited:
Rewatching Michel's recent fights I still just don't believe in him. He might land some crazy super athlete shit out of nowhere but I like Santiago to put combinations in his face like Fialho did at moments. Except Santiago is much better equipped to control the distance than Fialho was due to his jab.

Dusko +350 to finish Chidi is something I have to sprinkle too. Chidi had a spectacular KO against Barriault but it was one of those early KOs that may not be representative of how this fight would go. And I'm aware he KOd Fialho as fast but I just can't get him being thrown around in Bellator. Dusko isn't as good a grappler as Salter and Koreshkov but Chidi's striking still leaves a lot of holes. I think Dusko can def make this a clinch fest and I think he'd finish him if and when he gets him down. Dusko hits hard too he did KO Michel. Chidi is mostly clueless on the mat.

Rewatching Michel's recent fights I still just don't believe in him. He might land some crazy super athlete shit out of nowhere but I like Santiago to put combinations in his face like Fialho did at moments. Except Santiago is much better equipped to control the distance than Fialho was due to his jab.

Dusko +350 to finish Chidi is something I have to sprinkle too. Chidi had a spectacular KO against Barriault but it was one of those early KOs that may not be representative of how this fight would go. And I'm aware he KOd Fialho as fast but I just can't get him being thrown around in Bellator. Dusko isn't as good a grappler as Salter and Koreshkov but Chidi's striking still leaves a lot of holes. I think Dusko can def make this a clinch fest and I think he'd finish him if and when he gets him down. Dusko hits hard too he did KO Michel.
Fiahlo is the better technical boxer and michel beat him soundly. Ate some bombs too. Also hit fiahlo with shots that would ko ponz. Ponz is hittable too. I see him getting countered, big time.

very dangerous fight for Ponz imo. He’s going to have to stay in tight and his defense/reflexes are going to have to be on point and at this point in his career and I dont think either are there like they used to be

Last edited:
Fiahlo is the better technical boxer and michel beat him soundly. Ate some bombs too. Also hit fiahlo with shots that would ko ponz. Ponz is hittable too. I see him getting countered, big time.

very dangerous fight for Ponz imo. He’s going to have to stay in tight and his defense/reflexes are going to have to be on point and at this point in his career I dont think either are there like they used to be

Fialho has more diverse punch selection but he's not a more fundamentally sound boxer IMO and Ponz has the much better jab which will be key as Fialho couldn't control distance consistently. Durability/athleticism is a concern for Ponz but considering some of Leech's other KOs and how Ponz has taken some shots recently I'm more encouraged then I would have been a year ago. Fialho through feints and footwork was making Michel move around a lot. He uses a lot of energy and isn't an efficient fighter. He is a massive WW too not sure how he makes it and I could see him tiring from Ponz activity. Michel was having issues with Fialho that Ponz does well and he had to really use his athleticism to force exchanges that Fialho wasn't comfortable with that Ponz def is. Michel counter KO is def possible but I think it'll have to be early and I'll trust Ponz durability, composure and his gameplanning is usually rock solid too.

don't like this fight card for betting to much i might play three bets just three today.

Last edited:
Not often you hear about fighters betting on themselves, wasn't Justin Jaynes the last guy who claimed he did that? And subsequently lost his fight vs Charles Rosa. Who knows if he actually did it or was just trying to get some publicity though, didn't he claim he was going to put his whole fight purse on himself to win? :D

Gaethje bet on himself vs. Oliveira. I hear that stuff more on podcasts than normal interviews.

My only bet is Hooper fight goes the distance, so far

Fuck it, I'm done judges with Holm ruined one of my best parlays ever

very dubious decisions again. Any future chick fight with a girl being -200, just bet the dog!

Back