UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs. Gastelum - one of the worst cards ever ?

This and last card

Just sleep in.

Us real fans will tell you how it was and who looked good.

There are like five or more events this weekend alone that are on par with this UFC (especially without the main event). Are you watching ONE, M-1, Cage Warriors, Zst and ACB as well like real fans?

There are like five or more events this weekend alone that are on par with this UFC (especially without the main event). Are you watching ONE, M-1, Cage Warriors, Zst and ACB as well like real fans?

You are god damn right i am. I gotta catch a few of those on replay though but you aren't the type of fan i was referring to. You obviously have your priorities in order.

TS won't though. He can't even get up for the most mainstream card.

I don't want to sound like a hipster, but this card is really fun.

Among other things it has the UFC debut of the GOAT of Wushu Sanda, and Jingliang, who always puts on a show.

Lol I thought I read that as JING A LING

Should be his theme

I like watching fights.

The amount of sniveling is fucking funny.

What a bunch of idiots... Like your are connisures of pugilist events.

Sniveling I say!

I don't want to sound like a hipster, but this card is really fun.

Among other things it has the UFC debut of the GOAT of Wushu Sanda, and Jingliang, who always puts on a show.
Who do you mean? Isn't Jing a Sanda guy himself? Aren't most Chinese fighters? :p

Who do you mean? Isn't Jing a Sanda guy himself? Aren't most Chinese fighters? :p
Li is also a sanshou practitioner, yeah. Also my favorite guy on the card.

Muslim Salikhov is widely regarded as the GOAT of Wushu Sanda kickboxing though.

I'm looking forward to it. The Australian event last weekend didn't look great...and it really wasn't great to watch either

Lol, shut up. Please tell us all about H Bharat Kandare fight.

lol at you telling me to shut up.

Here you go ya casual dipshit..Bharat was a big fish in a small pond beating up incredibly amateur level competition for the most part.

He does have some skills though but whether he has got to the level of competing in the UFC is the question.

You can all be right at once.

It's not a great card by any stretch of the imagination. There's been worse in the past but it's definitely not a great show but it also doesn't have to be. It's an international fight card that the American audience probably isn't gonna see until the day day or the week of. In China, it's apparently sold like 85% of its tickets on day one or whatever. It's a show propped up with a big main event and a chance to develop international talent. They put together a card with a big main event and a bunch of lottery tickets in Chinese talent. The only way to develop these markets and build your base in a place like China is to just amass a bunch of fighters and see what shakes loose.

Look at it similar to Darren Till; he lived entirely on those European Fight Pass cards where he'd fight on the prelims, round out his games and then the next thing you know, he was KOing Donald Cerrone in Poland.

actually decent, but most y'all don't know mma

Li is also a sanshou practitioner, yeah. Also my favorite guy on the card.

Muslim Salikhov is widely regarded as the GOAT of Wushu Sanda kickboxing though.
Oh yeah, I totally slept on the guy! Thanks for bringing him to my attention, his spinning back kick is amazing! To land it so fast and with so much power is outstanding. Will keep an eye out.

Back