UFC Fight Night: Ankalaev vs. Walker-Props and Parlays 4pm ET 1-13

On :
Jyo 4
Magomed Ankalaev -549
Andrei Arlovski/Waldo Cortes-Acosta -250

I am assuming that the 2nd part of that parlay is "fight ends ITD" but your parlay doesn't explicitly state that. Pls could you confirm, thanks.
yep that ITD, and I mentioned in my reply to @Jyodog about those parlays not entered so good on that. if he want to add more he more then welcome

IMG-0482.jpg

You are the Best Parlay Baron ™ I have encountered in 2024.
No doubt in my mind on that.

Love ya work.

@Dillydilly is going to be somewhere on the current list with Naoya Inoue and Islam Makhachev.
Efficient, rarely off balance, sometimes seeming untouchable, and always focused on the future of being legendary.

Jyo 4 is Fight doesn't go to decision

Jyo 2
Joshua Van -245
Nikolas Mota/Tom Nolan -1115 Fight doesn't go to decision

LineMovement 1
Waldo Cortes-Acosta -649
Marcus McGhee -225

JustRound2
Fight starts round 2
Mario Bautista/Ricky Simon -550
Jim Miller/Gabriel Benitez -196

Jyo 8
Farid Basharat -270
Johnny Walker/Magomed Ankalaev -500 Fight doesn't go to decision

IMG-0482.jpg

@Dillydilly is going to be somewhere on the current list with Naoya Inoue and Islam Makhachev.
Efficient, rarely off balance, sometimes seeming untouchable, and always focused on the future of being legendary.
😊
shortest fight is up, you see the other "who the champion at end of year" specials?

Jyo 4 is Fight doesn't go to decision

Jyo 2
Joshua Van -245
Nikolas Mota/Tom Nolan -1115 Fight doesn't go to decision

LineMovement 1
Waldo Cortes-Acosta -649
Marcus McGhee -225

JustRound2
Fight starts round 2
Mario Bautista/Ricky Simon -550
Jim Miller/Gabriel Benitez -196

Jyo 8
Farid Basharat -270
Johnny Walker/Magomed Ankalaev -500 Fight doesn't go to decision

added

24million staked on 11 parlays.
Thank you in advance to Mr @Jyodog for his quality 2-way parlays, I expect one or two wins there at least.

Enjoy the event everyone.
....and ROLL ON Dricus vs Strickland next weekend. That's gonna be a fun one.

I love DC don't care what the haters say
I Never understood why people hate him. Especially when they say he is a dirty fighter (eye pokes) but glaze all over Jon Jones. Doesn't make sense. Dude is a class act too. Was watching him coach, incredible. He would criticize his wrestlers but it was always ending in praise or vice versa. Like you did this well but fucked this up. Or you fucked this up but good job doing this. Dude was awesome. I first met him before the strikeforce grand prix and he still hasnt changed. I told him the area I patrol cause I patrol around where he went to high school and told me where he used to stay with his mom. I was fangirling lol.

I Never understood why people hate him. Especially when they say he is a dirty fighter (eye pokes) but glaze all over Jon Jones. Doesn't make sense. Dude is a class act too. Was watching him coach, incredible. He would criticize his wrestlers but it was always ending in praise or vice versa. Like you did this well but fucked this up. Or you fucked this up but good job doing this. Dude was awesome. I first met him before the strikeforce grand prix and he still hasnt changed. I told him the area I patrol cause I patrol around where he went to high school and told me where he used to stay with his mom. I was fangirling lol.
I remember when DC got called in to face big foot in that tourney and I thought big foot would fuck him up. Then I thought war master would too. Then I knew he was the real deal

I remember when DC got called in to face big foot in that tourney and I thought big foot would fuck him up. Then I thought war master would too. Then I knew he was the real deal
Black Fedor the goat

He aint 6 feet though. Cause i'm 5'8" (mexican 6 foot tho) and he was BARELY taller than me.

Little does he know I accidently added a zero... jk i'm 90m deep in that one!
aha!!! So you are actually only 9,000,000 confident, not 90,000,000 confident!!

well...you're gonna look like a hero if the Miller/Benitez fight ends with a stoppage (either way).
Those two DO have recent histories of winning or losing by stoppage so...i think it'll probably work.

I stuck on a million too, Isa and DillyDilly also stuck some Vcash on it.

aha!!! So you are actually only 9,000,000 confident, not 90,000,000 confident!!

well...you're gonna look like a hero if the Miller/Benitez fight ends with a stoppage (either way).
Those two DO have recent histories of winning or losing by stoppage so...i think it'll probably work.

I stuck on a million too, Isa and DillyDilly also stuck some Vcash on it.
I feel a finish for sure. I feel like tonight going to be one of those lowkey banger cards to start the year off right.

Back