UFC FIGHT NIGHT 35: ROCKHOLD VS PHILIPPOU Post-fight Press Conference DISCUSSION

There were a lot of empty seats and it was a small arena. I had a lot of fun though got pics with Bruce, ray Sefo and herbal dean :-D

Did you see Ric Flair?

The ufc journalists are some stupid idiots, and if ariel asks a hard question or tries to up one, dana just tells some ariel nose joke and there we go.

With these reporters we never get shit covered.

This was like the 2nd UFC event where GSP wasn't on the card, but he was like the main topic of the post fight press conf. Can't wait for the post fight media scrum.

Did you see Ric Flair?

How could anyone not that's what all the woooos were for. He left around the Easton fight I believe. He didn't come up and greet the fans like Hershel walker though. Shaq either :/

It was a pretty level headed response, but I could have done without the 'like a man' business. That's just unnecessary when you're talking about a fighter, let alone a champ like Georges.

Nah. GSP could have taken a firm stand when he was champion. He had enough star power that he could have stood up and demanded testing. Instead, after a somewhat controversial win over Hendricks, GSP instead chooses to pack up and go home. And THEN throw his former employer under the bus, and also sort of question why Hendricks didn't want to use Vada. So yeah, GSP didn't exactly man up ...

Nah. GSP could have taken a firm stand when he was champion. He had enough star power that he could have stood up and demanded testing. Instead, after a somewhat controversial win over Hendricks, GSP instead chooses to pack up and go home. And THEN throw his former employer under the bus, and also sort of question why Hendricks didn't want to use Vada. So yeah, GSP didn't exactly man up ...

You're telling the wrong guy.

I think GSP's viewpoint on drug testing at this point are unrealistic. Taking a personal stand for the betterment of the sport is something admirable, but to expect managerial changes because of your preferences is over-stepping your bounds. He could have taken his stance, presented the tests, incite the media, boast about his results and call out his opponents who didn't; however, expecting an entire promotion to kowtow to your new cause is absurd.

I was just commenting that Dana had a pretty level headed response but still had to throw in his bit of tough guy fuckery to stir up everyone on the internet.

There were a lot of empty seats and it was a small arena. I had a lot of fun though got pics with Bruce, ray Sefo and herbal dean :-D

I've been to a few concerts there and it seemed bigger for those. Even with the smaller cage that floor didn't seem all that big. The amount of empty seats was a little pathetic. Maybe they won't ever put a card together like that again. Usually the "weak" cards surprise us, but this one was pretty lame. The fact that I drove 2.5 hours made it worse. At least those ring girls had phenomenal asses. With hard core wedgies.

Back