UFC FIGHT NIGHT 35: ROCKHOLD VS PHILIPPOU Post-fight Press Conference DISCUSSION

So... did every reporter just show up hoping to get their GSP question answered? Because the press seem a bit unsure when addressing the fighters on the card.

Funny that Dana had to say, "... but on more thing".

No he didn't. What press conference are you watching?

Why? He answered well, concise. He isn't dancing around the issue.

Lolwut? He is the master spinner. He never addresses the actual issue, namely out of competition testing (especially since he mentioned the Barnett thing).
Or am I being trolled here?

GSP wasn't mad about him thinking Hendricks won the fight, it was his attitude towards it. Saying GSP owes him this and owes the UFC that, also saying he doesn't care about what's going on in his life - he need's to go back in there and fight. But he changed his tune and did a 180 when GSP showed up, after getting passed the security that told him not to go there. Dana says Georges should have spoken up then, but how was he suppose to when he had his security trying to prevent him from showing up? By the time he got there Dana was already done bad-mouthing him so he didn't hear it.

Dana's delusional.

its no about how many fighters you test, but how you test
and the NSAC sucks with refs and judges but is the golden standard for testing, looool:D

I like listening to Cole Miller, he articulates well and gives good insight.

wow he really just asked if he shit himself at the presser.

There were a lot of empty seats and it was a small arena. I had a lot of fun though got pics with Bruce, ray Sefo and herbal dean :-D

Back