PBP UFC Fight Night 142: dos Santos vs. Tuivasa - PBP Discussion - 7pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

How dumb can people be, that stoppage was fine.

Dude took like 4 unanswered shots, and you dont fucking fight from the bottom in mount, he was juyst going to be put to sleep

<{cruzshake}>
That's no reason to stop this fight

I'm mixed on this stoppage.. I mean, I don't think Tui had any chance of escaping. He was eventually going to eat a big punch and go to sleep.

Buuutt he was defending himself - striking back, moving his head, not the most ideal intelligent defense. I guess Herb just makes that judgement.

Shogun and Hunt were both underdogs, Shogun heavily so
So was Matthews smart guy but Pedro snapped a ton of parlays because he always does this shit. Bed-shitter. No cardio unreliable no gameplan dude is -600 whytf was he on my parlay Shogun is still shot to hell and Tyson will lose his next fight after two more he's gone. That TD attempt was.. unnacceptable.

I think that indigenous people great chin thing is exaggerated. Just because you can take a lot doesn't mean you should give freebies to people.

@Ladder Master --- you got a gif of the aboriginal walk out?

@Ladder Master always 1st IN with the good gif action shotz ↓↓↓

ittxECh.gif

JDS vs Willis would be a great match up

JDS i think has the P4P best personality of any UFC fighter. I'm so happy for him.

tuivasa is a 205er that eats to much

He’d get wrecked at lhw. Any top 10 LHW could easily be a top 5 heavyweight if they didn’t cut weight. Freaking DC is the HW champ. Tuivasa got that far because he is a light heavyweight. Not good enough for LHW, but good enough for a division where power can trump skill.

Does this mean Shogun's brain will offically be destroyed with an extension this shit always happens to old legends. He still needs to retire today. Nothing changed. He doesn't still have "it." Those who want him to keep fighting are thoughtless dicks.

Yes, the ref stopped it so it is classified as a TKO (he wasn't in a position to adequately defend himself), but JDS didn't knock him out. He was still throwing punches til the end.

Yes, the ref stopped it so it is classified as a TKO (he wasn't in a position to adequately defend himself), but JDS didn't knock him out. He was still throwing punches til the end.
Otherwise known as a...come on...you can do it...

Back