PBP UFC Fight Night 142: dos Santos vs. Tuivasa - PBP Discussion - 7pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

@Ladder Master always 1st IN with the good gif action shotz ↓↓↓
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Junior got a baby girl on the way.. wife pregnant. Thats why he is fat.

I'm really happy for JDS and Shogun, good wins for them against the new young guys!. War old guys

LOL at Tai and Pedro striking like total noobs.

Tai was throwing himself around the cage. I knew he will lose to JDS because he was struggling against freaking Brawlovski. Dude is super green and need to fight more cans. He is no where near top 5 of HW. Fransic, Blades and Stipe would murder Tai.

383704-13310842.png

Pedro with dat amazing LHW cardio when old man Shogun has more in the gas tank than you. LHW is such a dump division. Top LHW would smash Pedro. It's so strange how these heavier divisions can't get good new prospects.

These two cards were kinda meh but I'm staying up for the next one, so many good fights next Saturday.

What a horrible card, I feel sorry for the australian fans.

Highlight of the card was the anaconda choke, that was beautiful.

Just got to watching this.

Tuivasa is a fucking idiot. His opponent was limping, and dude's running into his opponent with his chin up hands down and even after getting tagged... keeps going forward instead of resetting and using mobility as his key.

JDS and Shogun showed mad heart today to pull off the wins... but biggest heart tonight was Sodiq. To be able to come in, and fight... with his Brother's death still fresh.

Respect all around today.

Hope to see Hunt again in Japan

Back