UFC Fight Night 127: Werdum vs. Volkov Main Event PBP Discussion - 5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm UK

Edwards camp is pretty busy with these big fights lately. First they have Edwards brother fighting for BAMMA last week, now Edwards is fighting on the UFC main card, Aaron Chalmers is on the main card of Bellator 200, and Tom Breese is representing at UFC Liverpool against Dan Kelly.

Peter Sobotta beat Ben Saunders.

Did I hear Gooden describe the first fight as a "mouth-watering matchup"?

What's up with the Jamaican flag for a Polish fighter

Now the real Jamaican enters the octagon.

Peter Sobotta took a hit of a joint and it turned him into that.

Weed not even once

I'm confused who's the Jamaican..?

i could be wrong but is this the first jamaican vs jamaican fight in the ufc?

walking out to inner circle....

but ja-fakin' fighting a real jamaican. innnnteresting

If you don't know why Sobotta is repping Jamaica - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/...says-hes-fighting-for-jamaica-at-ufc-hamburg/

Sobotta revealed his switch in allegiance after explaining that his dual nationality has caused him some problems in the past.

"I was born in Poland and raised in Germany," he said. "So this question, 'Are you Polish or are you German?' - I really don't like this question, because I have two hearts. I have this Polish side and this German side, and whatever I say, someone gets annoyed because of this. So that's why I've chosen to represent Jamaica in the future so nobody will ever ask me this question."

"I also want to send out this message that it's not important where you're from, but who you are."

FYI @SKITZADACTYL

why has that white European guy got a Jamaican flag?

Back