UFC Fight Night 127: Werdum vs. Volkov Main Event PBP Discussion - 5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm UK

i'm so fucking confused lmao, both are repping jamaica, and edwards is getting booed but he's english???

Born in Poland
Raised in Germany

*Has Jamaican flag

Thanks for clearing that up

I think I remember from a previous fight's commentary that he couldn't choose whether to rep Germany or Poland, so he picked Jamaica because he likes reggae music. :rolleyes:

I remember seeing Sobotta fight I think it was ufc 122.. fuck time flies. Totally different fighter nowadays too.

I hope the Dean Lister black belt chokes the life out of Edwards but I did pick Edwards on my picks

I like Leon Edwards, but why are commentators still talking about that Seth Baczynski KO like he has massive power? He hasn't shown anything close to that since and mostly goes to decision.

Les goooooooooo Leonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i could be wrong but is this the first jamaican vs jamaican fight in the ufc?

i don't think sobotta is real jamaican...he's repping jamaica for the "one love" message

If you don't know why Sobotta is repping Jamaica - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/...says-hes-fighting-for-jamaica-at-ufc-hamburg/

Sobotta revealed his switch in allegiance after explaining that his dual nationality has caused him some problems in the past.

"I was born in Poland and raised in Germany," he said. "So this question, 'Are you Polish or are you German?' - I really don't like this question, because I have two hearts. I have this Polish side and this German side, and whatever I say, someone gets annoyed because of this. "So that's why I've chosen to represent Jamaica in the future so nobody will ever ask me this question.

"I also want to send out this message that it's not important where you're from, but who you are."

FYI @SKITZADACTYL
what in the fuck LOL

if he's born in poland surely he's polish?

I forgot to mention at the start Bruce Buffer's jacket makes him look like a poof...

That's a official IN! but you need to say it man IN..! IN Committee approved

judge-joe-brown-gif2.gif

IN

giphy.gif

I think I remember from a previous fight's commentary that he couldn't choose whether to rep Germany or Poland, so he picked Jamaica because he likes reggae music. :rolleyes:
You shouldn't be doing the commentary's job for them

Back