UFC Fight Night 127 PBP

+6.5u tonight, got 2.8 on Werdum but feel like adding some more

HOLY FUCK, I recovered all loses livebetting Blacho, amazing comeback after that headkick, this is the same dude that had no cardio 2 years ago. Amazing improvement.

Thank you Blachowicz.

Yeah guys!

Watching in the car and this thread NAILED that fight. I've been touting Jan in this spot since lines opened.

Congrats guys!

Big on Blachowicz here: Blachowicz ML, Blachowicz +3½ points, Blachowicz scorecards= no action, Blachowicz wins by KO/TKO/DQ, Blachowicz wins by submission, Blachowicz wins in round 2, Blachowicz wins in round 3, Blachowicz wins by submission in round 2, Blachowicz wins by submission in round 3, Blachowicz wins inside the distance, Not Jimi Manuwa inside the distance.
Holy shit man, I've never seen someone have so many plays on the same fight. XD

Werdum ML DEC hedged with SUB nothing big on any of them

If Jan got that submission in round 2 it would have been insane, but I'm happy with the upset. Lastly on Werdum ML, Werdum -5½ points, fight starts round 3, over 2½ rounds, Werdum wins by 5 round decision, Werdum wins by 5 round unanimous decision.

3u Werdum ml -200, 0.4u Werdum submission +210 and 0.15u each on round 2 and 3 +700/+900

Volkov done his tape study

damn werdum already got the takedown

Very smart from werdum to distract him with that kick and then shoot

Very smart from werdum to distract him with that kick and then shoot
He said in interviews he was gonna take the easiest route to victory in this fight, gave me confidence after he kickboxed tybura for 25 min

Werdum is still so fucking good.

Back