UFC Fight Night 112: Michael Chiesa vs. Kevin Lee PBP (Discussion)

LOL Ferguson coming in professional.

I think becoming a father really hit the "maturity" switch on him. It's like he really doesn't want to sink to the McFag level everyone else is sinking to, like at the Spring presser.

I am now.
giphy.gif

I think becoming a father really hit the "maturity" switch on him. It's like he really doesn't want to sink to the McFag level everyone else is sinking to, like at the Spring presser.

Yeah man, 2 years Ferguson would have been barking back. Glad he was professional while Lee sounds like an idiot because all he did was ask him about the DDT.

Easy solution:

Shut the fuck up, mind your own business, & mute me if you'd rather slobber on your two gangsta butt buddy idols with that fatty.
Lol. Hilarious. You are so mad over one guy winning, and the other guy, who still said it was an early stoppage, saying he can see why the ref stopped it. As someone who hates Tyron, he might be right about racism, at least looking at your posts.

Yeah man, 2 years Ferguson would have been barking back. Glad he was professional while Lee sounds like an idiot because all he did was ask him about the DDT.
Like back in November. People were so mad he didn't say more. The guy just set a record for consecutive wins at LW in the UFC. Nothing more should need to be said.

Yeah but the squeezing power of Lee a Muscular 155er over Tiny Felice Herrig is much more significant .
This

his body language was signalling for help and in that split second the ref acted with no hesitation

If Yamasaki is a 4th degree ju jitsu black belt himself, I would think he is somewhat skilled at reading these type of things

This all being said, ref could've simply said "fight back or I'm going to stop it"

When you're wrong you're wrong. I'll man up and admit it. He was still stealing lines from McNugget, and I still stand by my words that Chiesa is not a nobody.
Didn't watch the whole presser, so I don't know exactly what he copied from Conor, but I can believe that.

Absolutely agree that Chiesa is a somebody. Top 10 wicked grappler in a stacked division is certainly someone.

Didn't watch the whole presser, so I don't know exactly what he copied from Conor, but I can believe that.

Absolutely agree that Chiesa is a somebody. Top 10 wicked grappler in a stacked division is certainly someone.
He didnt' sound like Mcgregor at all.

Except he didn't look like he went out. Derp.

Yeah he looked like he went out, Yamasaki is an idiot still, but Chiesa had both arms momentarily go limp while he was staring forward. Mario needs to let the choke be held a tiny bit longer, to make sure he's out cold.

I feel bad for Chiesa but he needs to shut up about a rematch. He was getting his ass kicked.

WTF happened to the post-fight presser? I'm not talking about the FS-1 schmooze-fest with Florian and Tyron & company, but the actual UFC press conference.

Just watched. What a shit show(figuratively and literally) Two 12-6 elbows in a row busting Mike open without a word from Mario and then the early stop. It was going to be finished anyway but wtf...

I miss that dude. Where's he been? In jail again?
No one is sure. He said he waz off to get lost in a video game & that's the last we heard from him.

:eek: EEK!!! Do you think he got sucked into it Tron style? :eek:

iu

Despite all this controversy...Kevin was right though...Chiesa's mom did in fact buy tickets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back