UFC Fight Night 112: Michael Chiesa vs. Kevin Lee PBP (Discussion)

Kevin lee is one of the most cringeworthy pathetic arrogant pricks I've ever seen in my life. And Tyron is right there with him. This biased obnoxious nonsense is ridiculous. Look at this twat dancing and handjobbing back and forth with Tyron.

They need to throw both of these assholes in a ditch and never let them speak again.

Shit I think Dillon Danis is about 100 times more tolerable than these idiots.
You lost, get over it, Chiesa.

Ferg brought up winning TUF like it was Strikeforce or WEC lol

I just spotted someone who bet on Chiesa.
I don't bet on fights. also I have seen chiesa fight like twice and I don't really care about him.

I don't know why pointing out what a bunch of arrogant douches Tyron and his assjockey are has anything to do with chiesa.

Kevin lee is one of the most cringeworthy pathetic arrogant pricks I've ever seen in my life. And Tyron is right there with him. This biased obnoxious nonsense is ridiculous. Look at this twat dancing and handjobbing back and forth with Tyron.

They need to throw both of these assholes in a ditch and never let them speak again.

Shit I think Dillon Danis is about 100 times more tolerable than these idiots.

Lol okay

CHiesa is brilliant, he simulated losing consciousness because he knew he had no chance of getting out, he was never going to tap, so instead he gets lucky and all the blame can be on Yamasaki and he can discredit Lee's win. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch though.

Think you're on to something here.

adfdffgg577fdf002681a1.gif
Not bad, considering she has a son close to 30, but not what people are making her out to be.

He really is meant for the inside of the cage. Trash Talking is an art from guys like Lee it's just natural.
When he busted out with I'm 33, this kid is 24 and followed up with age doesn't matter in MMA...lulz

Then stop being so angry over inconsequential shit.
Easy solution:

Shut the fuck up, mind your own business, & mute me if you'd rather slobber on your two gangsta butt buddy idols with that fatty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back