UFC Fight Night 108: Marcos Rogerio de Lima vs. Ovince St. Preux PBP (Discussion)

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ovince_Saint_Preux_vs_Marcos_Rogerio_De_Lima.jpg

13560.png

Last edited:
ManningNakedBootlegTDDallasEZCam.gif
I'm clearly IN..!

44240-1220373.png

damn. OSP is 1-4 in his last five. It's been versus tough comp though. Crazy that still keeps you ranked that high. This fight will say a lot about where he is. Outside of the Shogun win he just hasn't been able to beat any of the higher ranked guys.

Think OSP has this one. Hope he brings the excitement!!!

how is OSP not better? played football at a high level obviously has amazing physical tools

I'll always remember when I was at 171 I turned to talk to the guy beside me and when we looked back OSP had choked Krylov unconscious. We were both like WTF just happened?

Finally we get to see some Big Boys fight......

Joanna...
Bring it. The hand be damned. This is GOAT level shit.

de lima looks soft as fuck yet cant be bothered to diet and make weight. win or lose i hope they make him fight at HW.

damn. OSP is 1-4 in his last five. It's been versus tough comp though. Crazy that still keeps you ranked that high. This fight will say a lot about where he is. Outside of the Shogun win he just hasn't been able to beat any of the higher ranked guys.

Sometimes his style is funky, sometimes it just stinks. I had him beating Wizard of Oz but his performances look ugly or it's a finish out of nowhere.

Jendzcrjzxcqcxzcjezxczjxcjzxcjzxcjycczxczxkck and Lobov have herpes sores on the same spot on their lips

{<huh!}>

OSP has a huge bubble butt

That will be the deciding factor in this wad blowing bout

Back