UFC Fight Night 108: Marcos Rogerio de Lima vs. Ovince St. Preux PBP (Discussion)

Sometimes his style is funky, sometimes it just stinks. I had him beating Wizard of Oz but his performances look ugly or it's a finish out of nowhere.

OSP had some real great potential but he never left his comfort zone to go to a real camp , I thing that hurt him.

OSP had some real great potential but he never left his comfort zone to go to a real camp , I thing that hurt him.

Yeah, it's almost surprising how far he's gotten while staying with a smaller camp. Loyalty is endearing but at a point it can hold back a career.

Simply trying out other camps and finishing with his original camp could add new wrinkles to his game.

Yeah, it's almost surprising how far he's gotten while staying with a smaller camp. Loyalty is endearing but at a point it can hold back a career.

Simply trying out other camps and finishing with his original camp could add new wrinkles to his game.

Yup he never got exposed to elite level training partners where he is at.

"...but one that will move the winner closer to a world title shot."

No shit, you stupid asshole. EVERY win theoretically moves you closer to a world title shot.

Seriously, this is ANOTHER fight that could suck asses. And why was Dodson laughing like that? YOUR FIGHT SUCKED

Seriously, this is ANOTHER fight that could suck asses. And why was Dodson laughing like that? YOUR FIGHT SUCKED
It's his schtick, he thinks he's cute because he is vertically stunted

When is St Preux gonna come out of the closet?

Can we get a weight watchers down in Brazil ?

Wonder if they'd cut OSP if he loses his 4th in a row, LHW needs bodies.

How is such a big fat guy unable to lose 5lbs? How could you POSSIBLY come in that heavy after a fucking fight camp. I'm tired of these lazy ass idiots, put your big boy pants on, have some discipline and learn to be a professional.

How long is this one gonna go?? I am expecting a KO early here.

Hopefully this fight is better than the last. I've got hockey a channel flip away.

VNAWhDU.gif

lol :(

Back