UFC Bisping vs Gastelum Bout Order and Times Set

Jacked gastelum would look even better than jouban.

Actually that main card is pretty good. Muslim Salikhov is a huge prospect (and just KTFO'ed Guillard with a wheel kick), and Wang Guan is arguably China's biggest prospect.

And they can't even find a picture for him?!?

And they can't even find a picture for him?!?
The UFC always does their own in-house photographs. They don't rip photos.

Now, what's embarrassing is a guy like Mokhtarian is fighting this Saturday, and despite already fighting in the UFC, still does not have a picture up. That's just lazy.

Actually that main card is pretty good. Muslim Salikhov is a huge prospect (and just KTFO'ed Guillard with a wheel kick), and Wang Guan is arguably China's biggest prospect.

Yeah I don’t mean in actual fight quality, it could very well be great and I will see it but adding Bisping there ads a different level of importance to the card, mainly due to name recognition but still, without Michael this could very well be a card for any other organization, not necessarily meaning its bad, I’ve seen many Bellator, KOTC, WSF, etc cards that are better than UFC for sure.

Bisping/ Gastelum should be fireworks. Both are pressure-style strikers and Gastelum will probably go for the kill.

Yeah I don’t mean in actual fight quality, it could very well be great and I will see it but adding Bisping there ads a different level of importance to the card, mainly due to name recognition but still, without Michael this could very well be a card for any other organization, not necessarily meaning its bad, I’ve seen many Bellator, KOTC, WSF, etc cards that are better than UFC for sure.
KOTC? No.

qEVEsbA.jpg
Gastelum is gonna manhandle Bisping. Gastelum is a fkn tank @MW

Watered down garbage

Here s some predictions for Bisping vs Gastellum and their next few fights:

I think Bisping loses here and then takes on D.Branch where I predict Branch knocks her out and Bisping calls it a career.

I think Kelvin wins here but then takes on a real top 3-4 middleweight and loses.He then descends a weight class where he belongs.....gets serious about his nutritional responsibilities and makes a run for 170 belt AND IS CAPABLE of winning it.

not excited at all for this card

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epsteins Guard
Back