UFC bans Irish Conor fan for Octagon entry; fan says Conor faced "possible death"

DC's take on this guy:
This is the craziest story. There’s a guy behind me, he’s wearing this nice jacket. (Something) McGregor. So he’s standing behind me and he goes, ‘Who do you got in the fight?’ This guy’s completely not into the game, right? So I go, ‘Yeah, I’m gonna go Khabib.’ So after the fight, when we all jumped the rail, I’m like in the Octagon pushing, and the guy’s like checking on Conor. He was like a fan, he was just like a fan that jumped the rail when everyone else jumped the rail and got all the way to the Octagon – he was like checking on Conor. I (later) asked my wife, “Salina, what happened with that guy, was he we with McGregor?’ She goes, ‘Daniel, after he went and checked to make sure Conor was OK he just got back in his seat.’ I swear to God. He just climbed the rail and got back in his seat. I was like, ‘What in the world just happened!? What in the world just happened!?’ It was crazy. How did this dude end up in the Octagon, and then he checked to make sure Conor was OK and then he went back and sat down.

He doesn't even mention the guy climbing on his back. Probably thought it was a fly or something.

Jumped into the octagon to ask Conor if he was OK? LMAO this is a true fan right here

Conor wasn't kidding when he said "When one of us goes to war, WE ALL GO TO WAR"

1_Screen-Shot-2018-10-17-at-093853.png

DC shat his pants
gop4xX6.jpg

LOL at some drunken, sweaty dork restraining Cormier for any amount of time. DC would toss him on his head in 0,6 seconds flat. But yeah, let’s not allow this fact to ruin his wet Conor savior fantasy.

A hateful weasels true colors always come out

Mate, what do you want me to call them?

The ones that attacked Conor were in fact Muslims.
Their names are 70 letters long. Even if I knew how to spell their names I wouldn't take that much time.

If you wanna cry about me calling Muslims Muslims then you go ahead and cry. However what you may not do is to insinuate that I am a racist.

At least McGregor tapped in time, otherwise this guy might have tried to prevent his death at the end of the fourth round.

Its amazing he did all that in flip flops then went back to his seat and cocktail like nothing happened.

DC's take on this guy:
This is the craziest story. There’s a guy behind me, he’s wearing this nice jacket. (Something) McGregor. So he’s standing behind me and he goes, ‘Who do you got in the fight?’ This guy’s completely not into the game, right? So I go, ‘Yeah, I’m gonna go Khabib.’ So after the fight, when we all jumped the rail, I’m like in the Octagon pushing, and the guy’s like checking on Conor. He was like a fan, he was just like a fan that jumped the rail when everyone else jumped the rail and got all the way to the Octagon – he was like checking on Conor. I (later) asked my wife, “Salina, what happened with that guy, was he we with McGregor?’ She goes, ‘Daniel, after he went and checked to make sure Conor was OK he just got back in his seat.’ I swear to God. He just climbed the rail and got back in his seat. I was like, ‘What in the world just happened!? What in the world just happened!?’ It was crazy. How did this dude end up in the Octagon, and then he checked to make sure Conor was OK and then he went back and sat down.

He doesn't even mention the guy climbing on his back. Probably thought it was a fly or something.
DC's traps alone are heavier than that guy. Still a beast though.

God what an example to all of mankind.

Glad you are taking the time to learn our language. We don't give a shit about yours.

Do you realize that Muslims don't have a universal language?. What a strange attempt at insulting someone. Go read a book ffs

This brings a tear to my eye.<mma1>It always make me smile to see people like this go the extra mile to support their heroes.

The guy could've started a riot, however it sounds as if he had good intentions

But you don't ban the Muslims?

I am guessing he wasn't the only one that got a letter, it's the only one that has been posted. And I think they banned a couple of Khabib's teammates from competing in the UFC.

What a joke of security they have at UFC events, this dude came in from the crowd so easily and 2 guys jumped Conor also very easily. Those guys in the red blazers need to fuck off as they are useless, they're all old and out of shape guys. Why dont they have actual bouncers in the cage? those big guys in black t-shirts who walk out with fighters should be in the cage and not those old farts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back