UFC bans Irish Conor fan for Octagon entry; fan says Conor faced "possible death"

tldr & common sense that you cant enter it. fuckim

He'd headlock you for an hour straight while insulting your mom

Lol... word.
Thing is I bet he’s got that crazy dexter precision grappling syringe strength...

Serial sambo precise chain wrestling, pushing down on the syringe rear naked techniques.
I’ll tap.

Insulting my mom. Lol good luck insulting el Madre.

She’s 5 1 115 and armed with a left hook like a Guatemalan welterweight....

Lipping off too much when I came back drunk in high school... lol.

This I know.

Lol... word.
Thing is I bet he’s got that crazy dexter precision grappling syringe strength...

Serial sambo precious chain wrestling, pushing down on the syringe rear naked techniques.
I’ll tap.

Insulting my mom. Lol good luck insulting el Madre.

She’s 5 1 115 and armed with a left hook like a Guatemalan welterweight....

Lipping off too much when I came back drunk in high school... lol.

This I know.
Oh yeah, I know what it's like to have a mom that's stronger than most of your adult male friends.

Even though it's played out this might be the most appropriate time to ever use this gif:

<FookIsThatGuy>

Thats the kind of garbage ProLogic would write. Its probably him

I'll give him this, he has serious balls to run up in the cage at that given time.

I'll give him this, he has serious balls to run up in the cage at that given time.

Yes, and then he put those balls in his handbag so he could write them a sternly worded letter.

Mate, what do you want me to call them?

The ones that attacked Conor were in fact Muslims.
Their names are 70 letters long. Even if I knew how to spell their names I wouldn't take that much time.

If you wanna cry about me calling Muslims Muslims then you go ahead and cry. However what you may not do is to insinuate that I am a racist.
Your not racist. Muslims are not a race. U called muslims muslims lol. Ppl get triggered for even using the right terminology nowadays

Conor should hook this guy up and invite him out to a party or something. Homie had his fuckin back lol

What a joke of security they have at UFC events, this dude came in from the crowd so easily and 2 guys jumped Conor also very easily. Those guys in the red blazers need to fuck off as they are useless, they're all old and out of shape guys. Why dont they have actual bouncers in the cage? those big guys in black t-shirts who walk out with fighters should be in the cage and not those old farts

This is an issue that the media has allowed Dana to brush under the carpet. No matter what he says, it was a major security fail that was 100% preventable.

Khabib jumping over the cage was difficult to anticipate or stop, but he should never have gotten within 10ft of Danis. And certainly, The cage should have been secured and defended as soon as it became clear that shit had hit the fan (khabib started scaling the cage). Allowing members of Khabib’s entourage and random joes to storm in is ridiculously incompetent.

Back