UFC Austin: Dariush vs. Tsarukyan: PBP

Morale of the night -dont play too aggressive guard or you get slammed lol

Wild back to back finishes... Probably historical where in 50years there will be another occurrence of back to back spike finishes. Then we can all talk about what we were doing and where we were last time it happened (good times).

Seems very bjj based on his cs fight. I dont like how he reacted when he got touched. He can wrap up Cody from his back but dont see too many advantages here.
well good read. i didn't dive that deep. I always just instant fade because of the inexperience vs the inconsistency.

Not surprised tho. The jump in competition is always a sign of a favorite getting derailed.

well good read. i didn't dive that deep. I always just instant fade because of the inexperience vs the inconsistency.

Not surprised tho. The jump in competition is always a sign of a favorite getting derailed.
It just popped to my eyes how padded his record was -then faces another unknown guy in cs fight -that he wins of his back after eating some big shots.
Brundage bit too seasoned to fall for that although he might have just as well been triangled if the slam didnt land land like he intended to- Barry vs Struve scenario comes to mind.

Gonna stay away from commentating next one too much betting wise-had bias for Miesha since her strikeforce days.
Head says she loses though.

All these Jimmy V commercials are inspiring and depressing at the same damn time

I think this is a winnable fight for Miesha. Avila's tdd isn't great from what I've seen.

If miesha doesn't get this to the ground/cage often she's in for a long night

Battle of the moms... Losers kids get put in a home (pink slips). If only Vince McMahon would've bought the UFC when he had a chance lol

Miesha absolutely dominating here, glad I took a 0.5u stab on her

Aging Panda removed those grey hairs she had in front and lost her powers like Samson or Tate recently popped a new one cancelling Avila's new MomPowers.

Imagine doing mma for 10 yrs and have 0 takedown defense

Well back to betting.
Soriano KO -small hedge Dustin ml.

I favor Soriano for the next one.
Don't like those odds one bit though.

Back