UFC Austin: Dariush vs. Tsarukyan: PBP

Hardy 1-0. Not sure what Horth's gameplan is here.

I did the same, Lol, but Macedo looking great!

Close round. Honestly that upkick might have stole/solidified the round for Hardy lol.

Easy fight for Macedo, it is a wrap! (then proceed to do something stupid in the third)

29-28 Hardy. She is still tiny for the div. Even 125 and hard clinch work vs bigger girls makes her tired.

Last round for Horth.
Should be 2-1 Hardy, but that 2nd round was actually close and I could see some judging tomfoolery happening.

What is up with hardy's teeth?

Terrible fight from Horth, did nothing in the 1st round to tire Hardy out.

Unnecessary split Horth had little ground control but didnt land anything and got upkicked. Dunno how you could score the second for her.

Gooden via right hand. Doubt Turman can handle the shots coming his way shortly

Big round for Turman.
Better defensively and offensively in the striking, and obviously clocked in the ground control + sub attempt.
EDIT: Added a livebet on Turman before the end of the 1st, really liked what I was seeing.

Turman looking sharper than ever and Gooden not reacting to punches too well. He is taking some big shot and still alive though -I imagine Turman might put him out here though.

Edit. nvm lol. Damn had Gooden ko instead of sub

Big round for Turman.
Better defensively and offensively in the striking, and obviously clocked in the ground control + sub attempt.
EDIT: Added a livebet on Turman before the end of the 1st, really liked what I was seeing.
Well, I shouldn't have added that livebet lol. At least the DNGTD hits lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back