UFC announced Tony/Khabib will NOT be for the REAL belt at UFC 223. Press conference this FRIDAY.

Conor must give great blow jobs. This is a fucking joke.
He provides something that no other fighter can...a shit load of PPV buys.
Imagine you have 2 salesmen. 1 sells 1 car/week, the other 10cars/week. If the latter decides to take a vacation for 6 weeks would you fire him?

If I'm Tony, I'm not defending the interim unless I'm getting at least a million. They could strip me for all I'd care, the media would be all over it and both ufc and mcgregor brand would take a massive hit

Tony should have said get me McGregor to unify the belts or fuck off. What's the UFC going to do? Strip Tony? That would look really bad for sure. They must have made him "a deal he couldn't refuse."

Except Conor is available to fight, he chooses not to, wich makes him the paper champ.

How the fuck does he refuse to fight but still get to keep his belt? My mind is having a hard time processing this shit. Dana practically demands champions defend or else. Even with GSP, Dana will throw anyone under the bus. Yet, here we have Conor refusing to fight so the UFC makes the interim champion and the #1 contender fight while allowing McGregor to sit idle, with no injuries, and just flat out refuse to fight? What in the actual fuck is going on?

Why in the world would Tony ever agree to fight Khabib defending a interim belt, make no kind of sense..?

but dana is good for the sport they said

Imagine you have 2 salesmen. 1 sells 1 car/week, the other 10cars/week. If the latter decides to take a vacation for 6 weeks would you fire him?

If he's entitled to the vacation time? Sure....If not? It depends. 6 weeks isn't too long. If I believe in my product then the time off should be fine....Now if he jets for 20 weeks, and doesn't have any PTO saved up? Yeah, fuck him, he's fired. Especially if I believe in my product....

The UFC will be totally fine without Conor. Just like they have with every other "star" they've ever had...They will find a way to sell the casuals another star, pretend like they are the best in the world, and do just fine....

Or hopefully they actually promote the actual best fighters in the world for a change. You know, like they use to do, and made this the fastest growing sport int he world.

It’s more than 6 weeks, Conor has now shit on the company twice.

530035.jpg
530035.jpg
530035.jpg
530035.jpg

He is teaching other fighters how to do big business.

Not sure why people are crying..?

No he isn't because the UFC would never take this shit from any other fighter.

Why in the world would Tony ever agree to fight Khabib defending a interim belt, make no kind of sense..?
It’s really not that hard to comprehend. They could have paid him very well for this fight. And if he wins he gets a even bigger pay day when he fights Conor or instantly becomes the real champ of the Conor fight falls thru.

He is essentially betting on himself to win against khabib and setting himself up for a big fight with Conor. If not he has the fall back of automatically being the LW champ

They could have paid him very well for this fight

VoEyV_s-200x150.gif
Could've you say? Bailing the the UFC out their self inflicted gun shot wound to the leg fiasco they cornered themselves into be assured both men have their own mma money fight, only way I would fight for a plastic belt 2X...

Tony just wants to bang, bro

And this ^^^ too Tony wants to fight I like both f*king guys it should be for the real belt but real fight fanz know this is for the true UFC LW Championship...

I don't think I like Conor anymore.

If you want to take time off that's fine, but drop the belt GSP style and come back when you're ready. If you're so confident in your abilities, that's what you would do anyway rather than selfishly holding up yet another division. It's not like it would hurt him financially really anyway. He's still Conor, and when he decides to come back he'll get Conor money.

It's becoming stupid.

If Tony and Khabib fight in April, the winner won't be ready to fight again until October.

If Conor agrees to fight in October, that will be 24 months he held up this division. He is ruining this sport.

So are we gonna end up with a Fans belt, an interim belt and a can't be bothered to defend belt
{<huh}

The only way I can see it is Dana offered him a shit ton of money to fight Khabib, that or Tony is actually stupid.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

hhahhahaahhaa let the tears flow like a river

<Y2JSmirk>
Btw an interim champ defending the interim belt so that the real champ can defend the real belt against the undisputed interim champ. Welcome to the Belception.

Last edited:
Back