UFC and Conor want Nate outta LW division

Sherdog needs to make up it's mind.

There was going to be a Nate/Conor 3 because Conor was scared of Tony and Khabib and now Conor and the UFC are scared of Nate.

It's as if this place consisted of different people with varying opinions.

<{Joewithit}>

1-1 vs Nate Diaz and beat Eddie Alvarez. I mean, does he really deserve to be called the champ over Tony Ferguson with his 9 fight win streak? Tony would be a big favorite over either of those guys. A victory over RDA would have been very impressive, I wish that fight would have happened. I was super pumped for it. But RDA can't make the cut to 155 anymore, had an awful cut vs Eddie which 100% was a factor in him losing. Whether or not RDA would have won with a better cut we do not know, but no way you can say it didn't effect him a lot on the night. And part of me hates saying shit like that and taking away from a guy winning the title but I just don't feel like RDA showed up that night. Conor has yet to have that really convincing performance against a top contender at LW IMO. Sorry but I don't consider Eddie on the level of Tony, Gaethje, Khabib, or even Barboza.

Last edited:
Sherdog needs to make up it's mind.

There was going to be a Nate/Conor 3 because Conor was scared of Tony and Khabib and now Conor and the UFC are scared of Nate.
Conor can be afraid of a lot of things

Why? Because Conor is the golden boy and he wants the LW division. Nate has already shown he can beat Conor, and if they were to fight for the title in a trilogy fight and Nate were to win, the Conor mystique is pretty much done as they can't force a 4th fight. Anyone else and they can at least get a rematch. They've been selling this narrative that Diaz is a WW for a while, and I believe this is why Dana is trying to get Nate to fight Woodley- to continue the idea that Nate isn't a LW. Don't be surprised if Nate rejects the Woodley fight for this reason. He's a lightweight, he wants to remain a lightweight, and lightweight is where his body best matches his skills.

Hahaha, Nate's already out of the division. When's the last time he fought at LW? 2years? And Nate already declined the Woodley fight. Nate is keeping himself out of the LW division.

Why? Because Conor is the golden boy and he wants the LW division. Nate has already shown he can beat Conor, and if they were to fight for the title in a trilogy fight and Nate were to win, the Conor mystique is pretty much done as they can't force a 4th fight. Anyone else and they can at least get a rematch. They've been selling this narrative that Diaz is a WW for a while, and I believe this is why Dana is trying to get Nate to fight Woodley- to continue the idea that Nate isn't a LW. Don't be surprised if Nate rejects the Woodley fight for this reason. He's a lightweight, he wants to remain a lightweight, and lightweight is where his body best matches his skills.
Connie turned nate's face into a beetroot and made him panic clinch. Nate wins via cardia and iron head. Connie with gas beats him into a living death.

Disagree
Nate is a hard bastard BUT he is very ease to decipher.
SBJ already did one time,it was a slim victory,but it was a victory nonetheless.
And there are A LOT of hard matchups for Connie at LW,if he had ANY desire to actually BE a CHAMPION.
You could argue that the fact that Nate is there is one of the reasons WHY Connie doesn’t want to fight but certainly is not the main reason.

Hell ya for sure. They gotta get that straight up killer Nate Diaz out of the division. I mean Nate has already cleared out the whole lightweight division murdering everyone in his way. The only reason Nate doesn’t have the belt is cuz he didn’t want it.

200w.gif
That's some cute sarcasm man...

I’m glad you caught that. Literally every press of my thumb to my phone was done with sarcasm.

Caught it, I'm often a user of it keep up the good work my friend...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back