News UFC 305 scheduled for Perth Australia - Sunday August 18

Lmao, the izzy hate is funny. the guy is an oddball for sure but yall already got premade excuses for ddp if he gets slept.....
I've always been an izzy fan and supporter from the very begining.

still like izzy. but the truth is, Izzy did try to get Dricus on a quick turn-around when he hoped for a 9 week turn around for dricus to fight both whittaker and him. then call him a "pussy" for ducking the fight. Then after, after speaking as if Strickland was a foregone conclusion, They go on to say dricus may have to fight one or 2 more. LOL.

Again, always supported Izzy, but he's gotten cocky and has lost his title twice now. He should be fighting a contender fight, he doesn't deserve this title fight. And MMA always corrects itself.

I really think DDP is gonna regret pushing for this matchup. This is a god awful matchup for him, his style leaves him wide open for the pull counters of Izzy.

Don't get me wrong I really, really hope DDP goes out there and retires Izzy for good, but gotta be realistic.

This could be Izzy's last chance at a run. He's getting up there turning 35 this year. Dreyga better get his fanboying in while he still can.

What makes you say that?

He has a chance to go when Kamaru, Izzy, and Ngannou were champs but never did.. and no with Dricus he’s doing the same shit. Africa is the only place this fight should happen. It’s not all about money and gate records, it’s about making history and spreading the sport.

Lame. Should be in South Africa.

I knew Izzy would come back for DuPlesis. He most definitely has a hard on for him.

Smart fight for Izzy. Fight a heated rival, for the belt, who beat the man that beat you for your belt. Doesn’t get any better of a pick than that.

Main - Dricus vs Izzy

Co Main - Jack Della Maddalena vs MVP/Brady/Shavkat/Colby/Garry
Jack has a broken arm. He'll be lucky to be cleared by August, let alone fight by then.

DDP vs Izzy
Topuria vs Volk 2
Hooker vs Dariush

Think they want Volk/Topuira 2 in Spain plus why give Volk the rematch in his backyard.

Volk never going to fight Islam again. After the KO, I don't believe Dana is going to make that fight.
Spain seems unlikely this year. PPV schedule is full; Newark, Vegas, Perth, The Sphere, Abu-Dhabi, MSG, & Vegas.

Jack has a broken arm. He'll be lucky to be cleared by August, let alone fight by then.

DDP vs Izzy
Topuria vs Volk 2
Hooker vs Dariush

Volk said he's not fighting until towards the very end of the year, and no way will Top agree to fight in Australia after winning the belt.

DDP vs Izzy
Topuria vs Volk 2
Hooker vs Dariush

Topuria vs Volk 2 sounds terrible. How many times are we going to scramble Volks brains? Dariush vs Hooker also kinda lame. Damn. Oh well.

Volk/Islam 3 or Volk/Topuira 2 should main event.

tenor.gif

what-are-you-talking-about-huh.gif

Hopefully izzy ddp. Lots of saffas over here, probably more here than anywhere else out of the world, excepting London.

Screenshot_20240329-151702.pngScreenshot_20240329-151640.png
It's amusingly probably the fairest city possible in terms of distance, time zone, climate, crowd support, etc.

I'd guess Volk-Topuria II.

DDP vs Izzy just seems too big of a fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back