Rumored UFC 301: Pereira vs Prochazka 2 ?

100% disagree with your assessment of the stoppage. In my opinion, the earliest possible time the fight could have been stopped was precisely when it was stopped. The stoppage window had began and was justifiable.
Dude your screename is poatan power.

Literally nothing you could say about Poatan I would trust cause you're clearly biased as fuck.

Doubt the commision will clear Jiri for a 3 week turnaround after the fight he had with Rakic.
Dont really see any options for Perreira for 301 as much as he wants to fight on there (LHW or HW)
I wonder, but can fighters fight in other countries whilst suspended by a commission in US?

Rakic was beating Jiris legs up. He'd need more time than that for sure.

This.

It is better for the division, and for Pereira's legacy, to face Ankalaev.
Ankalaev don't want to fight at 301 and he already refused a title shot at 300. "Princess" Ankalaev is making too many demands and should be left behind warriors like Jiri who fights anyone, anywhere, anytime.

You fight who's in front of you? Jiri is literally behind him, he just beat him. 6 months ago. He knocked him out.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I guess 20 unanswered strikes and collapsing backwards on the mat isn't enough

Dude your screename is poatan power.

Literally nothing you could say about Poatan I would trust cause you're clearly biased as fuck.
He even used gifs from worst possible angle...

Jiri never stopped to defend himself -

giphy.gif

He was trying to pull Pereira on himself to stop strikes - U can even see how Jiri is pulling left hand of Alex when Goddard stopped fight.

+ Jiri knows very well what to change in rematch...and Alex knows very well that Jiri have more than just a one way to beat him, thats why he is not interested in rematch.

@Pancake Sprawl let's just keep recycling strikers instead of fighting a grappler
<lol><lmao>
Closest to title shot from grapplers is Ankalaev but he does not deserve title shot after performance vs Blachowicz. It was literally free given title shot to Ankalaev and his performance was beyond pathetic. Now he have NC + Win over Walker...Title shot for this? Stop joking... He should fight Hill or Rakič now and finish them...

For example Jiri fought 5 times in UFC and he have 5 fight bonuses... - POTN vs Oezdemir, POTN + FOTN vs Reyes, FOTN vs Glover, Rakič POTN + He gave up title when "samaritan" from Ankalaev's team worsen up his arm injury (not intentionally). Like how is Ankalaev more deserving title shot than Jiri?

Last edited:
Closest to title shot from grapplers is Ankalaev but he does not deserve title shot after performance vs Blachowicz. It was literally free given title shot to Ankalaev and his performance was beyond pathetic. Now he have NC + Win over Walker...Title shot for this? Stop joking... He should fight Hill or Rakič now and finish them...

Bruh, Ankalaev is on a 10 fight win streak. A draw and a no contest don't break a win streak. But keep making excuses, you don't sound biased at all.

Bruh, Ankalaev is on a 10 fight win streak. A draw and a no contest don't break a win streak. But keep making excuses, you don't sound biased at all.
U count draw and pathetic performance vs Blacho as win? BTW how many top 1-3 fights Ankalaev have?

Jiri never fought someone ranked worse than #5...maybe #6 (not sure if Volkan was #5 or #6) + He tried to fight everyone - Corey Anderson left to Bellator rather than sign contract vs Jiri. Krylov didnt want to sign...Rakič didnt want to sign and i could continue...

Ankalaev simply does not deserve title much more than Jiri... Its either Pereira vs Jiri or Jiri vs Ankalaev for title shot otherwise its pretty much bs.

U count draw and pathetic performance vs Blacho as win? BTW how many top 1-3 fights Ankalaev have?

Jiri never fought someone ranked worse than #5...maybe #6 (not sure if Volkan was #5 or #6) + He tried to fight everyone - Corey Anderson left to Bellator rather than sign contract vs Jiri. Krylov didnt want to sign...Rakič didnt want to sign and i could continue...

Ankalaev simply does not deserve title much more than Jiri... Its either Pereira vs Jiri or Jiri vs Ankalaev for title shot otherwise its pretty much bs.

Lets see who agrees with you.

even though jiri won tat fight agains rakic....in my book his stock has not gone up. he is a fun fighter and very exciting but he really really lacks in skill. he doesnt know how to deal with kicks and is basically a brawler.

people call him 'unorthodoz and wild' but he often just plays russian roulette and goes brawling. it has helped him alot but jiri wouldnt stand a chance against the old guard at lhw. guys like jon jones, anthony johnson, cormier etc etc....they would not be fazed and easily finish him. he has a punchers chance in the rematch against poatan but jiri is too vulnerable in defense and just lacks skill.

I would love to watch the fight, but I'm tired of guys that lose tile shots, win 1 fight and get another. It also ruins the champs legacy when they only beat the same guys.

even if 301 is lacking i don't really want to see that fight that soon after they both fought, pereira had huge weight cut, a broken toe, jiri took a lot of damage and now they would both go to another country , no rest ,another cut... what's the point of having a fight if both fighters are so diminish, i'd rather they do it properly

Well he wasn't out, so, no.

Also I'm taking about challengers?

Jiri, moments after going limp: "It was right. I was out."

Jiri, days after the fight, in multiple statements

"Goddard's stoppage was correct."

Anyone who needs to be directed to support groups that Jiri wasn't finished

@Substance Abuse

Can you help this gentleman and any others needing help?

I love Jiri, he got fucking cracked and laid down on the mat on his back with his hands in an indefensible position

get a grip guys, SA may be able to help you

Sorry but no. Alex is 36 and doesn't have much mileage left and he finished Jiri. There's other fights to see/make.

Sorry Jiri didn't do what you guys wanted, but Alex doing reruns against anyone other than Adesanya is a waste of time imo, and even that is too.

Yea I want to see him fight new people. He said he wants the HW champ so I'd like to see that happen even though I think he gets wrecked.

@Substance Abuse

I love Jiri, he got fucking cracked and laid down on the mat on his back with his hands in an indefensible position

@Substance Abuse

You miss this part too?

Back