Rumored UFC 301: Pereira vs Prochazka 2 ?

Jiri's legs took a serious beating last night, so it's wild to think he's eager to dive right back into a training camp. If Pereira is really set to fight at UFC 301, I'd lean towards seeing Khalil Rountree as his opponent. It's fun and not the kind of matchup that needs a long, specialized training camp. But if Jiri is pushing for a quick rematch, then hey, let them bleed.

Jiri's legs took a serious beating last night, so it's wild to think he's eager to dive right back into a training camp. If Pereira is really set to fight at UFC 301, I'd lean towards seeing Khalil Rountree as his opponent. It's fun and not the kind of matchup that needs a long, specialized training camp. But if Jiri is pushing for a quick rematch, then hey, let them bleed.
There would be no training camp. Just recovery from the last fight

Sorry but no. Alex is 36 and doesn't have much mileage left and he finished Jiri. There's other fights to see/make.

Sorry Jiri didn't do what you guys wanted, but Alex doing reruns against anyone other than Adesanya is a waste of time imo, and even that is too.

Pereira really wants to fight on 301. Theres not gonna be many fighters nutty enough to take that fight on 3 weeks notice. Except Jiri.

Jiri's heart is no comparison to Poatan'z KO power. Jiri's only chance is his wreckless style of haphazardly putting himself into fire, & that's not the way to fight someone with the KO power Poatan has.... so I'm not sure why we'd want to see that again.

The only way they'd take it is if they just didn't have anything else... imo.

How does one sign a contract for 40 months? Never heard of this in mma

Doubt the commision will clear Jiri for a 3 week turnaround after the fight he had with Rakic.
Dont really see any options for Perreira for 301 as much as he wants to fight on there (LHW or HW)

you could do an eliminator with jiri and ank.

i dont think jiri can make 301 and be healthy... he ate some bad leg kicks. if he loses the excuses will be built in. periera doesn't want that, he wants to fight up

Makes sense it wpuld make card worth watching

I'm all for watching these two fight but Jiri can't be walking very good and he took alot of headshots to win this is crazy to allow him to do.

If there is no one else willing to save 301 let him comite seppuku

Jiri sort of doesn’t deserve it

Sorry but no. Alex is 36 and doesn't have much mileage left and he finished Jiri. There's other fights to see/make.

Sorry Jiri didn't do what you guys wanted, but Alex doing reruns against anyone other than Adesanya is a waste of time imo, and even that is too.
It was a close fight up until the Travis Brown hellbow against the cage, finish.

Would be real bad time for Jiri I think. Rakic was kind of beating him up pretty good until he wasn't. Took way to much damage to turn around on three weeks.

Hopefully not. I don't think quick turnarounds like this is the best way to go.

Let Poatan fight another contender in due time.

Back