Media UFC 300 main event announcement this week or Dana is getting oiled up

All this drama is creating a massive hype. There are like 50 threads about it and we're just in February.

It's time

425012170_1550570152441695_8035414318826208112_n.gif

I entered expecting the oil up. In Brazil the week ends on saturday, not sunday. Well, it's almost time either way.

Somehow despite all this talk I doubt we see the great oiling of Dana White. Even if the main event wasnt announced.
This is the moment we see what Nina is made off. Who knows if she is a little bit crazy she will jump him from out of nowhere.

Would make some decent content with goof running away from her and the bottle off oil.

But even now the event is approaching at alarming rate. So you gotta wonder if they fucked up with the scheduling already.

Dana not gonna be able to pay Brock, Ronda, Punk, or GSP with enough 50% off Rebook coupons to come back, so we're going to have to settle for That Guy vs Leon Scott for the WW belt, and Dana is gonna embarrass himself trying to talk it up as some mega fight that we're all just dying to see.

Really, Dana is just going to be taking a shit on us as usual, and I'm looking forward to it.

<21>

I like Nina, but you should never try to corner a psychopath.

They usually are not the forgiving kind...

There is just no way they wanted Leon vs Belal to headline UFC 300, I refuse to believe that LMAO

Two of the most boring personalities and boring fightstyles headlining this milestone card.

It was different when 200 fell apart so they had to scramble to get random shit together, but they had all the time for this one and Leon vs Belal as the headliner is the best they came up with? It just doesnt make sense
It makes sense if you look at the landscape of the UFC right now. Who's really available?

Time's up Dana, no 300 main event announcement yet so take your oiling like a man <Lmaoo>

I like Nina, but you should never try to corner a psychopath.

They usually are not the forgiving kind...

Stipe Miocic screamed in rage at Dana demanding a title shot and Dana admitted to being afraid of him. Colby filmed him while confronting him unannounced in a somewhat 'compromising' setting based on who Dana was with.

Next thing you know Stipe is getting two separate title shots coming off KOs and years of inactivity. Colby gets 3 losing title shots in 5 fights, only beating two geriatrics in between and also years of inactivity. They would be numbers 1 and 2 for Dana White privilege.

Dana is a quintessential bully. You have to play it smart but he can be cornered and bullied back.

Back