Media UFC 30: Year of the fighter - Jorge Masvidal

There aren't many cinderella stories like this in the history of the UFC. The window was closing on this 35 year old vet and he made things happen. Not by talking, but by taking the toughest fights he could and knocking his opponents out.

Masvidal/Colby 2 or Masvidal/Leon at 300
God please no - one snooze fest is enough and we get it, Jorge can't stop Cold Sore Colby from leg humping him for 25 minutes.

If you want a rematch, set up Jorge vs. Thompson and let Masvidal get thoroughly schooled again by a fellow aaging striker who is also on his way out - at least it will be a fight worth watching.

Or, instead of Cold Sore Covington, if you need another ground game rematch, let's see Masvidal vs. Askren

- it seems Jorge doesn't want any rematch with Ben in MMA
(Jorge fears the ground game - if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably Jorge Masvidal).

Last edited:
God please no - one snooze fest is enough and we get it, Jorge can't stop Cold Sore Colby from leg humping him for 25 minutes.

If you want a rematch, set up Jorge vs. Thompson and let Masvidal get thoroughly schooled again by a fellow aaging striker who is also on his way out - at least it will be a fight worth watching.
It’s probably the Nate rematch

I loved how he put it on sell out mental midget cowgirl cerrone ..

I hate to say it, but Mas/Colby 2 would be pretty smart to do. Casuals will forget how boring and shitty Colby looked in his last fight and will get fully pulled into the drama of their history and the subsequent assault.

I found him annoying at the end. But the guy captured lightning in a bottle in a single year late in his career and parlayed it into riches. Gave him something most fighters don't usually get. An opportunity to be set up for post career retirement if he's smart about it. Gotta respect it.

UFC legend. He gets a lot of hate from drama-loving casuals but the real ones remember what he’s been about since 2006.

He gets hate from beta losers and pussies who've never been in a street fight, so they just parrot the same troll comments over and over.

Back