UFC 297: 1.20 8pm ET Prelims

@AppliedScience am I crazy? I think Jourdain should be a way bigger fav

Picking Jourdain, but suppose Woodson's nine inch reach advantage is something to wonder about, as he seemed to fairly easily do enough to decisionate Buzukja.

You think Jourdain can get the choke?

then throwing it all on Mallot

Mallot had better dominate that bum, preferably into retirement.

Thinking of Mallot for the biggest real $ moves.
Any reason not to? @helax

Picking Jourdain, but suppose Woodson's nine inch reach advantage is something to wonder about, as he seemed to fairly easily do enough to decisionate Buzukja.

You think Jourdain can get the choke?

Mallot had better dominate that bum, preferably into retirement.

Thinking of Mallot for the biggest real $ moves.
Any reason not to? @helax
Woodson is so hittable tho. I can see Jourdain rockin em and subbing him

They did him so dirty.... This is a fight night card at best without his fight. That 135 lb division is a joke now that Nunes is gone. It's crazy but the 125 lb WMMA division is actually good now after being full of cans.

Did you think Sean looked really sucked in yesterday? Does he always look like that. He even looked sucked in at the cerimonial.

They did him so dirty.... This is a fight night card at best without his fight. That 135 lb division is a joke now that Nunes is gone. It's crazy but the 125 lb WMMA division is actually good now after being full of cans.

Did you think Sean looked really sucked in yesterday? Does he always look like that. He even looked sucked in at the cerimonial.
Sean by decision

This card is weak as fuck. Prices were stupid for it too. Waiting to see if the prices drop when people can't sell their tix. If someone is giving them away I'll go lol

Off topic but last night we got in this foot pursuit and we got split up in this massive field. Then I hear on the radio "I got a male wearing dark color clothing running towards the tree line by *insert street name here*"

I was thinking hmmm i'm in that area.. then I looked and slowly shined myself with my light i keyed up "friendly" lmao bruh asshole puckered.

Back