UFC 297: 1.20 10pm ET Movsar Evloev vs Arnold Allen

Allen’s got this Mosvar has the ability to make anyone look like Prime Anderson Silva on the feet

Evloev.
Won via grappling AND striking.
Seems probable he really won all three rounds.

Improved. Verified he is 4th best FW after Volkanovski/Holloway/Topuria.

Man...I missed all of it. My brother let my dog out the front door (He went chasing a cat I think). Took almost an hour to find him...

Man...I missed all of it. My brother let my dog out the front door (He went chasing a cat I think). Took almost an hour to find him...

High level. And not the way commentary calls everything high level.
The only improvement needed: Evloev saw Allen using a boxing stance yet did not remember leg kicks exist until the 3rd round.

Allen's TDD was met with Evloev's persistence.
Evloev outstriking Allen was cool.
Post fight: Evloev seemed to say something about how
in the past, striking in MMA gloves easily made his hands hurt (??)
but that it was better this time.

High level. And not the way commentary calls everything high level.
The only improvement needed: Evloev saw Allen using a boxing stance yet did not remember leg kicks exist until the 3rd round.

Allen's TDD was met with Evloev's persistence.
Evloev outstriking Allen was cool.
Post fight: Evloev seemed to say something about how
in the past, striking in MMA gloves easily made his hands hurt (??)
but that it was better this time.
Nice... I'm gonna watch it in the morning for sure. I missed out on betting but it happens.

My lab always used to take off like that. Mother fucker was perpetually lurking for his opportunity even though he would always come back like 30 mins later or he'd jump in the car the second we pulled up on him

My lab always used to take off like that. Mother fucker was perpetually lurking for his opportunity even though he would always come back like 30 mins later or he'd jump in the car the second we pulled up on him
Yeah, they like to scare us...

Back