UFC 288 PBP/Discussion

Belal's body kicks were good, and that opened up the head.
Belal might win by chin advantage.
Putting 1.5 on Belal.

Money on burns, but belal body kicks are opening up his left hand. Hope burns is more aggressive / pressuring or he's gonna lose

Probably 2-0 Belal.
I have a feeling that Burns could really get some respect if he went for it, but maybe he's overly cautious and worried about the counter and/or takedown?
If he doesn't push for it in this next round it might be a wrap.

Burns is +220 right now, if anybody wants to grab some of that.

Jesus what an ass fight. Burns doesn't deserve a title fight ever again

It is shocking to see such inaction for a potential titleshot. I get the idea of being cautious, but Burns especially has to realize that he's letting it slip away with every wasted minute.

I think Burns is done. Maybe injured, maybe just mentally defeated by Belal. Either way, I think this is Belal's W incoming.
3-0 Belal

Lol I severely overestimated Burns. I think he's just washed tbh. He is 36 afterall. Also pretty sure his left hand is broken or something.

Belal just doesn't look good. I still stand by that he's not very good (compared to the top guys).

Lol I severely overestimated Burns. I think he's just washed tbh. He is 36 afterall. Also pretty sure his left hand is broken or something.

Belal just doesn't look good. I still stand by that he's not very good (compared to the top guys).
I think the "problem" with Belal is that he's very competent in just about every category, but he's not exceptional in any.
He's also great at coming up with a gameplan, sticking to it, and adjusting on the fly. He responds in real time to his corners commands.
He's also made great improvements along the way.
Will he ever hold the title? Maybe not, but he's legit earned it and he has the skills to stay top of the division for a while.

Belal should be cut. Awful. He will be soon. Can't finish a 1 armed fighter?

Back