Media UFC 285 Countdown

Who you got to win?

• Total voters
Yeah but there was 3 years between those two Stipe fights. Ngannou was ostensibly focusing on his wrestling for 3 years. The Gane-Ngannou fight was just over a year ago. How much are we thinking Gane could improve in that time?

I think he'll be much improved, he's a quick learner. I won't be surprised how hard it will be for Jones to take him down. But I could be wrong, that's what makes these fights fascinating. Jones could just come in there an absolutely destroy and demolish Gane or Gane will do something that will shock the MMA world. That's what's great about these fights the uncertainty. Can't wait. Enjoy the fights my friend. : - )

I think he'll be much improved, he's a quick learner. I won't be surprised how hard it will be for Jones to take him down. But I could be wrong, that's what makes these fights fascinating. Jones could just come in there an absolutely destroy and demolish Gane or Gane will do something that will shock the MMA world. That's what's great about these fights the uncertainty. Can't wait. Enjoy the fights my friend. : - )
You too! I’m def looking forward to this one, and cheering for Gane. But if Jones can still wrestle at a decent level at all, I think Gane is in real trouble. We shall see :)

Gane wrestling TDD has gotten much better
You know this how exactly? He’s fought once sine he got outgrappled by Ngannou of all people and that was against Tuivasa who dropped him and who didn’t try to grapple and who isn’t known for his wrestling skills.

Gane wrestling TDD has gotten much better, he's a quick learner. He's going to be fine. Stand up he'll beat Jones.

Remember when Ngannou first loss with Stipe? And then what did Ngannou do after and what was his results in their second fight?

Gane will improve just like how Ngannou improved.
Not comparable though.
Ngannou spent 3 years and worked really hard on wrestling and grappling.
Gane had one year, lots of distractions, a bad hand injury, and the Tuivasa camp that wasn't wrestling focused.

You know this how exactly? He’s fought once sine he got outgrappled by Ngannou of all people and that was against Tuivasa who dropped him and who didn’t try to grapple and who isn’t known for his wrestling skills.

You will find out soon enough. Enjoy the fights.

Not comparable though.
Ngannou spent 3 years and worked really hard on wrestling and grappling.
Gane had one year, lots of distractions, a bad hand injury, and the Tuivasa camp that wasn't wrestling focused.

It's comparable because he's a very quick learner. Look how much learned in MMA in short period of time. I see Gane learning new skills rather quickly.

But we will find out what the results will be soon enough. Should be fun, because I really don't know who's going to win. lol

He was an innovator.
No dubs.. Welcome back.

homer-simpson-praise-jebus.gif

UFC doing their best to make this main event fight look like an even matchup. Gane’s greatest weakness is Jones’ greatest strength (and he’s got several).

Back