Media UFC 285 Countdown

Who you got to win?

• Total voters
Jones-Gane is so hard to pick. It really depends on what form Jones is in these days. I think I’m gonna lean Jones to win that, and def picking Val.

Excited to watch this ive been waiting for the count down!!

Im going to my nephew's baptism today so ill have to finish it at some point thanks for posting

I got Jones and Shev

Ciryl Gane will be hard to be taken down, Gane will win the stand up battle.

Ciryl Gane will be hard to be taken down, Gane will win the stand up battle.
GettyImages-1366362749.jpg

Bloated 35 year-old who hasn’t fought in three years, wasn’t impressive in his most recent fights and will be fighting 40-50 pounds heavier than he ever has before will lose.

Bloated 35 year-old who hasn’t fought in three years, wasn’t impressive in his most recent fights and will be fighting 40-50 pounds heavier than he ever has before will lose.

He was getting tagged by a legless Santos who was stuffing his sorry takedowns like its nothing. I would never bet on Picos overrated wrestling

This is true, and furthermore, there is a chance that Jones will defeat Gane, which would result in Jones being the victor. Ultimately, Gane's chances of victory will ride upon his ability to win the fight.
I think his best chance for victory is by TKO, submission, or decision. Or possibly DQ.

Jon has by far the better camp, I don’t believe in training with just one head coach and a few neighborhood buddehs. And he seems much hungrier than Gane. But I still don’t think it will be enough….something tells me Jon is way passed his prime to the point of no return. The Santos and Reyes fights were terrible performances for Jon Jones standards. Only time will tell.

Fuck, I just cannot wait.

Gane wrestling TDD has gotten much better, he's a quick learner. He's going to be fine. Stand up he'll beat Jones.

Remember when Ngannou first loss with Stipe? And then what did Ngannou do after and what was his results in their second fight?

Gane will improve just like how Ngannou improved.

Gane wrestling TDD has gotten much better, he's a quick learner. He's going to be fine. Stand up he'll beat Jones.

Remember when Ngannou first loss with Stipe? And then what did Ngannou do after and what was his results in their second fight?

Gane will improve just like how Ngannou improved.
Yeah but there was 3 years between those two Stipe fights. Ngannou was ostensibly focusing on his wrestling for 3 years. The Gane-Ngannou fight was just over a year ago. How much are we thinking Gane could improve in that time?

Back