UFC 273: Volkanovski vs. Korean Zombie

63E918CD-DC44-4706-A0F5-28E6BDEACA38.jpeg 523390F8-01A8-48FD-ADDE-B531753D632F.jpeg 99A37D48-5118-4D3C-B65F-BFB79BC099DC.jpeg

That’s my picks for tonight if I’m wrong on Aljo by sub I’m hoping I’m right on the parlay with Yan via decision

Why did you play derm by sub at +175 when itd was +175, did the lines change?

I have very low limits on props. By betting both, which are essentially the same bet, I was able to get more down. If there were no limits then it would all be on ITD. I also bet the under to get even more down on basically the same thesis.

Just making a case. I used to post this section pretty regular few years ago, but I don't bet so active these days.
Well absolutely everything you wrote was nonsense. Oleneik having a better chance than Yan because he listens to some folk music? That other guy even pointed out that Oleneik was born in Ukraine himself living in Russia and pro Putin. He above anybody else would be pressured by the Russian performance in the war in accordance to your theory, at the very least more than Yan who is the epitome of stoicism and has spoken out against the war himself. And russian fighters are 0-4 not 0-5 in the last 2 cards, 1-4 if you count Mokaev who is a Dagestani. And if you look at who they were fighting against in a case by case basis its completely understandable, they were all vetted against special talents/unfavorable matchups.

Light years difference between Dern and any version of Rose on the mat though. Dern will make adjustments to the adjustments to tighten any sub up. Most likely trying to tough her way out of an armbar by Dern will lead to a broken arm for Tecia if it gets to that.

Really...Tecia just needs to avoid the mat like the plague or good chance she's cooked if Dern has any amount of time to work.

A young roses armbar and a dern armbar are two completely different things.

Both still hurt I think. Dern probably gonna break it though.
Point was she's not likeliest tapper of the div. Marina survived a whole round with Dern and one thing that is common with Tecia and her is 0 sub losses.

Well absolutely everything you wrote was nonsense. Oleneik having a better chance than Yan because he listens to some folk music? That other guy even pointed out that Oleneik was born is Ukraine himself living in Russia and pro Putin. He above anybody else would be pressured by the Russian performance in the war in accordance to your theory, at the very least more than Yan who is the epitome of stoicism and has spoken out against the war himself. And russian fighters are 0-4 not 0-5 in the last 2 cards, 1-4 if you count Mokaev who is a Dagestani. And if you look at who they were fighting against in a case by case basis its completely understandable, they were all vetted against special talents/unfavorable matchups.
My main intel was that Russians have been losing disproportionately since the war broke out. The rest was just light speculation I threw out there partly hoping to be proven wrong if that would be the case. I bet peanuts these days, so I don't have motivation to actually do research.

I count Krylov as Russian because he's been supporting annexation and refused to fight under Ukrainian flag.

As I said, the average betting odds agains the Russians were around +150. Mostly they were fighting at around evens, but Askarov was a heavy favourite.

He above anybody else would be pressured by the Russian performance in the war in accordance to your theory, at the very least more than Yan who is the epitome of stoicism and has spoken out against the war himself.
Thanks for this btw! I did not know about it. He fouls so much I've seen him as a hot head. This really rises his stock in my eyes.

My main intel was that Russians have been losing disproportionately since the war broke out. The rest was just light speculation I threw out there partly hoping to be proven wrong if that would be the case. I bet peanuts these days, so I don't have motivation to actually do research.

I count Krylov as Russian because he's been supporting annexation and refused to fight under Ukrainian flag.

As I said, the average betting odds agains the Russians were around +150. Mostly they were fighting at around evens, but Askarov was a heavy favourite.

Ok sure there might be some truth in your main intel, but to suggest Oleneik has a better chance than Yan to win was ridiculous.

Ok sure there might be some truth in your main intel, but to suggest Oleneik has a better chance than Yan to win was ridiculous.
I did not say he had better chance to win. I said he had best chance to break the spell and meaning he'd have best chance to fight agains the odds.

I did not say he had better chance to win. I said he had best chance to break the spell and meaning he'd have best chance to fight agains the odds.
The implication of saying that he had the best chance would be that he had the better chance than Yan, but okay I take your meaning.

The implication of saying that he had the best chance would be that he had the better chance than Yan, but okay I take your meaning.
This is the betting section. At least I take it granted people talk about value in bets here instead of absolute probabilities unless stated otherwise.

You left a lot of money off the table by going dern ml instead of itd in terms of odds and probabilities in reality. Her ml is not cashing unless she's attaining top time and in that case torres is getting subbed. In order for dern to win a decision she would have to be riding several minutes of top time and it's extremely unlikely a finish doesn't occur from that amount of time. Imo itd price should be barely different than ml by like 20 or 30 cents but you're going from evens to +200 or more which is hilarious.

unpopular opinion but I don't think Dern only ptv is a sub. I think she could out strike Tecia for 2 rounds. Forward pressure + not giving a damn about Tecia's power.

Someone posted it on fb but looks like fake news, on khamzats insta looks like he's warming up atm.

Mmainvesting club is without a doubt the most trustworthy source we have ever seen.

What you gents reckon?

Accumulator
25.4/1
1 line(s) at £20.00 per line
Aljamain Sterling v Petr Yan - Fight ResultPetr Yan
Alexander Volkanovski v Chan Sung Jung - Fight ResultAlexander Volkanovski
Mackenzie Dern v Tecia Torres - Fight ResultTecia Torres
Mark Madsen v Vinc Pichel - Fight ResultVinc Pichel
Mickey Gall v Mike Malott - Fight ResultMickey Gall
Khamzhat Chimaev v Gilbert Burns - Method of VictoryChimaev by KO TKO or DQ
Stake:£20.00
Potential returns:£528.00

What you gents reckon?

Accumulator
25.4/1
1 line(s) at £20.00 per line
Aljamain Sterling v Petr Yan - Fight ResultPetr Yan
Alexander Volkanovski v Chan Sung Jung - Fight ResultAlexander Volkanovski
Mackenzie Dern v Tecia Torres - Fight ResultTecia Torres
Mark Madsen v Vinc Pichel - Fight ResultVinc Pichel
Mickey Gall v Mike Malott - Fight ResultMickey Gall
Khamzhat Chimaev v Gilbert Burns - Method of VictoryChimaev by KO TKO or DQ
Stake:£20.00
Potential returns:£528.00

I'm on Madsen and Dern so I don't like it. Just my 2 cents.

I'm on Madsen and Dern so I don't like it. Just my 2 cents.
i switched to Dern. I like her size advantage here, decided to play Ladd, i think she is in full training camp mode and looks in good shape.

Back