UFC 243 Whittaker vs Adesanya

Izzy ko round 2 or 3 paying over 20 to 1. Wouldn't be surprised to see him catch Bobby on the button after he loosens up.

Tuivasa can lose to anyone on anyday so not touching him

The UFC fucked up by giving Frankie his title shot vs Max 2 months before this card.

Max vs Volkanovski as co-main would have made this a quality PPV with two elite headliners. Having Yorgan vs Tafa instead reduces this to one of the worst PPVs of all time where it feels completely gross to pay up

The UFC fucked up by giving Frankie his title shot vs Max 2 months before this card.

Max vs Volkanovski as co-main would have made this a quality PPV with two elite headliners. Having Yorgan vs Tafa instead reduces this to one of the worst PPVs of all time where it feels completely gross to pay up

It does raise an interesting question, though; does Ali have THAT much power over UFC, or is the UFC THAT stupid and short-sighted?

Probably a mix of the two.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks Rob didnt look very good on the scale? I think he may had some problems with making the weight.
Looked a bit rougher and more dehydrated than usual.

Amazing how quick people turn on Bobby Knuckles. Dude is other worldly tough. Everyone was laying the juice on Bob in the second Yoel bout 'cause RW schooled him the first time with a jacked knee the whole fight. RW is young and has had plenty of time to recover from his injuries and wars. + odds is a disrespect.

Last edited:
What do you guys think about Matthews ITD at +125? It's been bet down in the past few days and Sadistics is on it... good enough for me to take a stab at it. What do you guys think/

What do you guys think about Matthews ITD at +125? It's been bet down in the past few days and Sadistics is on it... good enough for me to take a stab at it. What do you guys think/

I think it’s fine. Akman was hurt by Khandozko, has faced no finisher nearly on Jake’s level, and Jake has been looking great lately with his Leech win aging like fine wine.

If nothing else seems more attractive than laying -400 bc it hurts less if he flakes out as he is prone to do

This guy sucks...

This fighth was over 4 years ago, def has improved since then.

What is up with people posting fights from 4-5 years ago lately lol? Means little, fighters improve over time, some fighters look completely different then they did years ago.

Barry's "One Play a Day"
v2jXobn.jpg
Pick

Sometimes you have to go "BIG" and this ain't an ordinary whopper either. It's a triple whopper with all the fixings only fit for a King to eat.

9VZENo4.png

I only place wagers that have value hence the term "VALUE BET"

- Barry
#berniesanders2020 #berniesanderselizabethwarren #medicare4all #notmeus

Back