UFC 243 Whittaker vs Adesanya

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
UjKbrZu.jpg

Co-main is baffling to me. I have Adesanya big and probably the last time we see him at +

Co-main is baffling to me. I have Adesanya big and probably the last time we see him at +
I like Hooker at +100 I think. Don't really care about anything on this card outside the top 2 fights. We Aussies getting ordinary cards consistently

Kinda like Bobby Knuckles here got to rewatch a few of his fights though. Izzy is a beast no doubt but Kelvin showed some holes that last fight. Doesn't hurt Whittaker has had a nice long break either.

Raging Al vs the Hangman
That's tough it could either be a points fight or a wrestle fuck. I want to give an edge to Hooker but I need to look into his tdd again first.

Love Whitaker too but I just think Adesanya is the truth. Agreed on Gas but I had Gas beating Whitaker too

I had Gas beating Whittaker before Rob pulled out, but I really need to watch more tape on this one.

I'm leaning Rob, but I'm a bit biased because I genuinely like the dude. He's a humble, very intelligent fighter.

I think by the time the fight rolls around, Rob will be +odds, or at very least a pick'em.

I like Hooker at +100 I think. Don't really care about anything on this card outside the top 2 fights. We Aussies getting ordinary cards consistently
Was surprised to see Hooker opens at +105. Like do they know something I don't. He's not coming off an injury or something?

Congrats to those who got Kim at +130
Nearly max bet her at +105

2 units on rocky as well. Think that line is wide

all the other aussies are priced about right it seems. Looks like they’re setup to look good here

would’ve liked to get hooker at evens. I’m a bit hesitant here at -140. Think hooker could replicate what cowboy did

haven’t decided on the main. Kg gave Israel some problems and Whitaker has better hands and his power is just as good
Gas tank a bit better

The question on everyone’s mind: can this Zarah lady hit a single shitty TD per round?

To win like $50?
tenor.gif

I got my 2.5u in (50$) and my 5D account is largely making a small profit on MMA and blowing it on other sports. Checked the line afterward and it didn't move for me which is sad.

Whether you follow or fade I hope you cash 'em, don't trash 'em.

tenor.gif

I got my 2.5u in (50$) and my 5D account is largely making a small profit on MMA and blowing it on other sports. Checked the line afterward and it didn't move for me which is sad.

Whether you follow or fade I hope you cash 'em, don't trash 'em.
I'm hardly one to be unit/$ bashing but I know that hammering openers is a short-term betting mentality and a bad strategy to rely on for when I'm limited on even more books. We'd all be so much better off if everyone ignored openers for like 24h.

I'm hardly one to be unit/$ bashing but I know that hammering openers is a short-term betting mentality and a bad strategy to rely on for when I'm limited on even more books. We'd all be so much better off if everyone ignored openers for like 24h.
Yeah fair enough. I can feel @Sadistics raging at the screen as the line gets worse and worse.

tenor.gif

if no one bet openers bookies would have no confidence in there lines and limits would just stay small. they need a certain amount of volume before they up there limits. nothing we can do really even if no one bet them

I'm hardly one to be unit/$ bashing but I know that hammering openers is a short-term betting mentality and a bad strategy to rely on for when I'm limited on even more books. We'd all be so much better off if everyone ignored openers for

like 24h.

the reason why it was at +130 is because some dope was hammering nassem.
You can get great lines during openers.
I dunno how much money you’re betting but I’m usually able to get down what I want, and that’s all that matters.

Back