UFC 232 Jones vs Gus 2 is Mildly Stacked

Main and co-main are good. Latifi/Anderson isn't bad. The rest of the fights aren't really relevant to the rankings in any way but could be some fun fights.

I hope Condit doesn't get worked by a LW.
I hope BJ... well shit I don't even know what I want from BJ anymore. I'll just see what happens there. He just better have perfected the tippy-toes technique for this fight -- I'm sure he's just been developing it as a counter to fighters diving for 50/50 or pulling guard. Or maybe it's the perfect leg lock defense... I got nothing.

Jones didn’t take that fight serious and still won lol good luck dude, Gus is infamous for losing. Classic loser.

You didn't say something like "Jones is favorite to win", you said "Jones finally get an easy fight", which makes you are retard because Gus was by far the toughest fight he has ever had. But dont worry, like I said I know you didn't say that seriously and there is nothing you could say to make me believe otherwise. Bye.

Meh. It's got names, but only two intriguing match ups imo (Main/Co-main).

BJ Penn back for another beating? Way to shit on his legacy fighting no names and getting beat up.

A guy that got caught twice doping and a .500 fighter over the last 5 years.

Latifi and Anderson have stronger claims to a title shot than those two losers.

What a fraud.

condit is the guy thats gotta win...

Hope main card is...in this order

Jone/Gus
Nunes/Cyborg
Latifi/Anderson
Condit/Chiesa
Penn/Hall

A guy that got caught twice doping and a .500 fighter over the last 5 years.

Latifi and Anderson have stronger claims to a title shot than those two losers.

What a fraud.
You're right! Gus should have just fought bums like Anthony Smith, old Rashad, and rematch Shogun and Manuwa instead of fighting Jones, Rumble, DC, and taking a fight against Volkan.

W/L records don't mean much in this sport, especially against shitty competition

Could care less about Chiesa vs Condit.
87 years old Penn? GTFO
Latifi will starch Corey.. that should be good.

Nunes-Cyborg and JBJ-Gus is all we need.

Jon Jones vs Alexander Gus 2
Cyborg vs Amanda Nunes
Uriah Hall vs Bevon Lewis
Illir Latifi vs Corey Anderson
Michael Chiesa vs Carlos Condit
BJ Penn vs Ryan Hall
Nathaniel Wood vs Tom Duquesnoy

Not bad not bad.

Not bad at all. But if BJ gets tapped out. My heart will break. Bad enough I had to watch BJ take spinning kick after spinning kick in that last fight. But tapped out.. please no

Jon Jones vs Alexander Gus 2
Cyborg vs Amanda Nunes
Uriah Hall vs Bevon Lewis
Illir Latifi vs Corey Anderson
Michael Chiesa vs Carlos Condit
BJ Penn vs Ryan Hall
Nathaniel Wood vs Tom Duquesnoy

Not bad not bad.

cyborg-nunes is an underrated fight.

and i'm not even a big wmma fan.

Part 2 of ,arguably, the best fight ever sells all by itself

There's 1 fight I care to watch and that's the main event. Only other fight of any significance to their division is the chick fight and no thank you.

Chad Mendes said he will be fighting at 232 who do we think he fights? Zabit, Stephans maybe?
Anderson v Zingano will be on this card to its a good fight plus great backup if Nunes pulls out
Cruz 100% fights before the year is out and im favouring this card for his return

With the addition of these 3 fights it is a stacked card alright.

Plus Overeem v Tybura, Edwards v Jorge, Olivera v Nelson should be sometime in December to

Back