Nathaniel Wood vs Tom Duquesnoy
Chad Mendes vs. Alex Volkanovski
Andrei Arlovski vs. Walt Harris
Douglas Silva de Andrade vs. Petr Yan
Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Curtis Millender
Megan Anderson vs. Cat Zingano

Not bad not bad.

Last edited:
As long as I finally get to see Jones vs Gus 2 I couldn't care less what other fights are on the card.

Cyborg vs Nunes is great, though.

yeah 231 and 232 are solid

the only real eggs they laid were 228 and 230 (how they fucked up that one i have no idea)

and 228s fights themselves were pretty good. lets hope 230's fights deliver

This will be BJ Penn's first win since forever. This is like his only winnable fight right now, unless they resign CM Punk.

I consider that pretty stacked (moreso than mildly) for a UFC card. But I swear the stacked cards on paper always seem to underdeliver compared to the weaker appearing cards.

Jones-Gus 2 and Cyborg-Nunes are so good that they don't even need to put any other big fights on this card, I would rather see them try to stack some of those fight night cards.

I know you are not serious, but even Jones himself would tell you how wrong you are. Read my sig.
Jones didn’t take that fight serious and still won lol good luck dude, Gus is infamous for losing. Classic loser.

Yeah that's a good card

Not some ground breaking amazing card

But definitely better than average these days

I wish I could bet on nunes pulling out. she doesn’t want this fight at all

Looking forward to seeing Jones fight again

I consider that pretty stacked (moreso than mildly) for a UFC card. But I swear the stacked cards on paper always seem to underdeliver compared to the weaker appearing cards.
I've noticed this too, maybe bc we expect more?

Back