UFC 227 : Just can't get you out of my head

TJ Dillashaw vs Cody Garbrandt 2 - Who takes it this time around?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't imagine it being a bad fight.
Amen. Three p4p aces in Cruz, Dillashaw, and Garbrandt. Each fight has been super high level, and awesome to watch. Three unique styles as well (Cody is a wrestleboxer but still has his own style imo)

We’ll see if Cody learned his lessons. Less showboating and watch the headkicks. Cody looked like he was on his way to winning easily until he got too confident. I think TJ has more weapons and his footwork is second to none but none of that really matters against Cody cause his footwork is good in his own right and when he lets them hands go it’s trouble. Cody by TKO

His wrestling is not on TJ's level... Don't forget, Dillashaw is NCAA Division 1.

He is probably faster than TJ though, definitely faster hands.

I'd say Cody's wrestling is better. TJ couldn't get him down plus he was out grappling Dom who has proven to be a better wrestler than TJ. Cody was NCAA div II. Could have done better if he had the grades.

Dillashaw is coming in, taking necktats head first and then calling out the mouse after he embarrasses cejudo again

This whole Cody is a better striker thing when he doesn't even throw headkicks or kicks much

One of the few rematches I'm stoked for coming up

Haven't bought a ppv since Aldo vs. Holloway 2.. Think I'll get this one

TJ. Cody has fight altering power but his chin, mixed with his ego and the diversity and speed of TJ leads me to believe he will win. He's also much cooler and level headed.
Lol, is sucker-punching sparring partners considered 'level-headed' these days?

This whole Cody is a better striker thing when he doesn't even throw headkicks or kicks much
CoGar didn't need kicks to embarass Cruz and endanger him much more than TJ did.

Really rooting for TJ, but can’t help feeling as though Cody is gonna get this one

I think Cody learned from the 1st fight, and make adjustments this time. His power is a difference maker.

ruined promo with DJs (Duck Johnson) towards the end

Both guys are around DJ’s height and yet both have bigger star power than he will ever have. If DJ moved up and whooped some ass he’d finally be in contention for GOAT status.
Doubt he will. I watched him get whooped by D.Cruz a while back.

This has what to do with this? Derrrrrp.
Guy said he likes Dillashaw because he's 'level-headed'. Sucker-punching sparring partners and purposely injuring teammates is NOT 'level-headed'.
Keep up.
Derrrrrrrp.

Back