UFC 227 : Just can't get you out of my head

TJ Dillashaw vs Cody Garbrandt 2 - Who takes it this time around?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
TJ and Cody runnin sh*t back.

Bad blood, and Bragging rights on the table....Neither dude is coming to score a decision here. Both guys want to seriously KTFO the other.

Who you got?!?

In. Cody for the win.

Earns the nickname, snake hunter.

Trilogy fight happens.

TJ wins? ............................................ Wtf happens

TJ and Cody runnin sh*t back.

Bad blood, and Bragging rights on the table....Neither dude is coming to score a decision here. Both guys want to seriously KTFO the other.

Who you got?!?

Gut is tellling me Cody for some reason

TJ. Cody has fight altering power but his chin, mixed with his ego and the diversity and speed of TJ leads me to believe he will win. He's also much cooler and level headed.

Cody has stupid power for the weight class...but TJ has more tools to get it done

First fight Cody made a small mistake and got caught. Props to TJ, but it’s not happening again. Cody’s coming for revenge

917662A2-1EF0-4F59-91D7-682E2F4AFBB6.gif

If this fight goes to decision, they both failed.

basically, same concept for any other fight.

Cody better be careful. He has been exposed to be the Amir khan of mma

TJ he’s the overall better fighter and will show it again

I can't imagine it being a bad fight.

Yep listen, we can all hate on the manlets and crack jokes, but make no mistake about it, these are two of the best mixed martial artists competing today.

Both guys are legit badasses.

I prefer Dillashaw tbh, when Cody speaks...he’s just not a very smart man... but I think Cody gets revenge.

Nah listen, we can all hate on the manlets and crack jokes, but make no mistake about it, these are two of the best mixed martial artists competing today.

I don't hate. I think the DJ/Cejudo rematch will be great too. Just kind of can't bring DJ up anymore on sherdog, youtube, anywhere, without instant hate.

Yep listen, we can all hate on the manlets and crack jokes, but make no mistake about it, these are two of the best mixed martial artists competing today.

Both guys are around DJ’s height and yet both have bigger star power than he will ever have. If DJ moved up and whooped some ass he’d finally be in contention for GOAT status.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back