UFC 225 - Whittaker vs Romero 2 - Chicago

mind games so that he can lose 20% of his purse and the actual title shot
hmmmmmm......

He probably means yoel is milking the whole "too weak to walk" thing just to suddenly deliver a fullpower flying knee knockout tomorrow. It sure looked like it in the one video where yoel can walk perfectly normal but when the camera goes on, he suddenly needs team members to hold him.

He probably means yoel is milking the whole "too weak to walk" thing just to suddenly deliver a fullpower flying knee knockout tomorrow. It sure looked like it in the one video where yoel can walk perfectly normal but when the camera goes on, he suddenly needs team members to hold him.

That's his "metodologia"

Maybe a dumb question but what do you guys think about so called "protectors" when using a big parlay? Basically you're doubling your bet size for the same possible outcome, but you get your whole bet back if one leg of the parlay fails.

Is that beneficial in some situations or is it mathematically not lucrative?
can u give an example

can u give an example

Say you pick whitaker, covington and holm and the parlay comes to about 3.0 and you put 50 on it. books are offering you the same odds if you put another 50 on it but if one fighter loses you still win the parlay. So you've ended up putting 100 on the parlay instead of 50 but you have a kind of insurance. I don't like it personally. I think if you work it out the book is getting some value off you. Parlays are generally not a good idea. Saying that, I have done the above parlay lol

Say you pick whitaker, covington and holm and the parlay comes to about 3.0 and you put 50 on it. books are offering you the same odds if you put another 50 on it but if one fighter loses you still win the parlay. So you've ended up putting 100 on the parlay instead of 50 but you have a kind of insurance. I don't like it personally. I think if you work it out the book is getting some value off you. Parlays are generally not a good idea. Saying that, I have done the above parlay lol

No i don't even think it works like that. If one leg of the parlay fails you simply get your stake+protector stake back. Atleast that's how I understood it on betway

Seems really not that good of an idea tbh

Colby NOT dec
$157 to win $100

Colby and o4.5
$100 to win $190

Juiced Era bettors allowing me to get free arbs with that Colby dec +127 line.

RDA dec
$100 to win $600

RDA ML
$100 to win $120

Why would you take RDA finish at +180 when his ML is +125? Doesn’t make sense mathematically.
One line I liked was RDA +5.5 at -190. Colby wont put him away and i dont see a clean sweep including a 10-8 round for colby in the worst case scenario.

One line I liked was RDA +5.5 at -190. Colby wont put him away and i dont see a clean sweep including a 10-8 round for colby in the worst case scenario.
clean sweep? it's a 5 round fight. Colby 49-46 3x cashes that -5.5 bet

Really good prices on Whittaker in round 3, 4 & 5 at Bookmaker, +1100, +1400 and +1800. Way better than 5Dimes.

clean sweep? it's a 5 round fight. Colby 49-46 3x cashes that -5.5 bet
I must be misinterpreting the prop.

With rda getting 5.5 and colby winning 50-45, it would essentially be rda 50.5-50 with the points right?

Last edited:
Over 2.5 rounds in the Guida Oliveira fight is 2.30. Am i missing something here?

You have to add all the scores together from all three judges for both fighters and then determine the difference.
Ah ok. Regardless I still like the prop as it should be a close fight.

Oliveira gets a sub or gets stopped generally
Guida aint finishing anybody.. sure Oliveiria have been finished quite a few times but it was against killers while Guida have 1 finish in like 7 years vs a shot Lauzon

I like it. Covers his finish and 2 rounds for RDA.

Back