UFC 225 - Whittaker vs Romero 2 - Chicago

Mike Jackson looks undernourished with little to no muscle mass and a weak facial structure and the one thing that Gall landed on Mike dropped him. Just sayin'

For me the three bets of the night are Whiitaker ITD, Overeem and RDA

Mike Jackson looks undernourished with little to no muscle mass and a weak facial structure and the one thing that Gall landed on Mike dropped him. Just sayin'
And not to forget a "Black Power" tattoo

Hey guys, what do you think about this parlay?

Whittaker @1.45
Jackson @1.40
Holm 1.40
Coulter @1.55
= 4.41

150€ would pay 627

Do you think that parlay could hit? Should I leave out Coulter maybe?[/QUOTE.Look for dogs bro.Betting small 2 team parlays

Thank you to whoever drove that Gadelha -3.5 all the way down to -155. Took a good amount of that. I think she can finish but even if she doesn't I think she dominates. Hell I think even a tired Claudia will have enough of a physical advantage to win rd 3. I don't see Carla having any success at all in this one.

Thank you to whoever drove that Gadelha -3.5 all the way down to -155. Took a good amount of that. I think she can finish but even if she doesn't I think she dominates. Hell I think even a tired Claudia will have enough of a physical advantage to win rd 3. I don't see Carla having any success at all in this one.

Carla is crafty as hell and if Gadelha gasses at hell she will take a round

Always lament the fact that nowhere in the UK seems to do those -/+3.5 props.

Anyone here discovered a UK book that does it yet? Every event there are fights I'd love to do it on but I'm always missing out the chance.

Seems the best way to bet Claudia since her ML is correctly juiced to fuck and though she's capable of finishing Carla, it's not a guarantee but she is clearly better in all aspects of the fight.

Maybe a dumb question but what do you guys think about so called "protectors" when using a big parlay? Basically you're doubling your bet size for the same possible outcome, but you get your whole bet back if one leg of the parlay fails.

Is that beneficial in some situations or is it mathematically not lucrative?
I'd imagine a scam by the bookie to make you pay extra juice

He says naturally he should be a lightweight. I don't think he's cutting.

Carla is crafty as hell and if Gadelha gasses at hell she will take a round

Her striking is bad and she's gonna be much weaker physically. If she is forced to carry Claudia's weight for 10 minutes or is lit up standing she probably won't have much left either. Esp if she's shooting failed TD attempts early.

Yeah IF Claudia seriously gasses it's possible Carla steals one. But now at -155 the value is all on Claudia -3.5 imo.

Even scorecards like Claudia 30-27, 29-28, 29-28 cash the bet.

Htb max bet is bektic
Interesting choice. I like Bektic's potential, I just feel like his durability issues are a thing to be wary of against a consumate opportunist like Lamas.

HTB podcast are unbeaten with their MAX BETS. Something like 13-0. They have one for this card. I think it's Benavidez but not sure.

They're on like a 7-win streak with MAXBET SEASON. http://www.betmma.tips/bestfightpicks I occasionally like to see what they're up to, second best performance on the site after mine.

given what you have been told in regards to romero's weightcut, it's more plausible that the reason he looks shrugged and complacent (instead of his normal jovial self) is that he probably feels he's been dealt a bad hand here. weightcutting is a slow death essentially, and if you have set your mental on that task, and then some random f'ck comes and f'cks with your alloted time? cutting it short by half?

and where the consequence of it is you lose a percentage of your purse, plus probably your last chance at a title @ mw in the ufc? safe to say anyone would probably be pissed.

Her striking is bad and she's gonna be much weaker physically. If she is forced to carry Claudia's weight for 10 minutes or is lit up standing she probably won't have much left either. Esp if she's shooting failed TD attempts early.

Yeah IF Claudia seriously gasses it's possible Carla steals one. But now at -155 the value is all on Claudia -3.5 imo.

Even scorecards like Claudia 30-27, 29-28, 29-28 cash the bet.

I think carla can win. Her striking has improved and gadelha was just so bad vs andrade we dunno whats up with her.

Back