UFC 219 Holm vs Cyborg Only Has 10 Fights

Comparetively these two are better than average compared to the division.

just because a turd smells less then the other one it doesnt mean it makes it less of a turd imo.

And that is exactly what this match is.

this is supposed to be one of the best cards of the year and this is the lame ass shit the ufc comes up with

Main Card

Cris Cyborg (c) vs. Holly Holm
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Edson Barboza
Jimmie Rivera vs. John Lineker
Cynthia Calvillo vs. Carla Esparza
Carlos Condit vs. Neil Magny

Prelims

Dan Hooker vs. Marc Diakiese
Louis Smolka vs. Matheus Nicolau
Myles Jury vs. Rick Glenn
Marvin Vettori vs. Omari Akhmedov
Khalil Rountree vs. Michał Oleksiejczuk
If the card has no pull outs then the main card minus the WMMA fight is good. Not NYE worthy, though.

Great card except for this travesty on the main- Cynthia Calvillo vs. Carla Esparza

Punk was 203 it's Cody vs Cruz u mean
You're right.

I looked it up wondering why I remember that card being so bad.

Women's bantamweight

Bantamweight

Bantamweight

Welterweight

Catchweight (129.5 lbs)

4/5 went to decisions.

Not good, but definitely better than the CM debacle...

Ten fights should be the absolute MAXIMUM number of fights per card. 13-14 fights is overkill.

It's a great card. The last 2 PPVs were all time great PPV contenders. Stop bitching. Not like you're paying for those cards anyway

You're right.

I looked it up wondering why I remember that card being so bad.

Women's bantamweight

Bantamweight

Bantamweight

Welterweight

Catchweight (129.5 lbs)

4/5 went to decisions.

Not good, but definitely better than the CM debacle...
Geez u are right that is terrible I only remember the main and co main. Now the thought of me skipping most of the fights is coming back

I hate it too but people say things like PVZ vs Waterson was the most viewed fox show in years and I don't know how to respond

Well PVZ is a white blond chick and has been on DWTS, commercials, etc...so she appeals to the same demo as Ronda.

If it had been Waterson vs Torres it would have pulled terrible numbers. WMMA isn't popular, "wholesome" looking white chicks are.

Objectively you can't be serious.

In isolation these facts make for a great fight but when you look at the division and fighters concerned it's shit. This card is a disgrace for any PPV let alone the year end card where you hope to get a crowd of casuals round to make a night of it

This is one of the most intriguing womans fights ever, I don't believe why people hate it. I woulf actually pay for it. I can;t wait.

It's a great card. The last 2 PPVs were all time great PPV contenders. Stop bitching. Not like you're paying for those cards anyway

It's not a great card at all, stop trying to sound like a 'hardcore'

If people keep pretending this level of card is OK then we will keep getting this crap. I'm fine with cards like this being on fight pass etc. but it's ridiculous to put this out as the new year card.....I'd honestly rather watch the Rizin card, crocop v a random can and my girl Rena

It's not a great card at all, stop trying to sound like a 'hardcore'

If people keep pretending this level of card is OK then we will keep getting this crap. I'm fine with cards like this being on fight pass etc. but it's ridiculous to put this out as the new year card.....I'd honestly rather watch the Rizin card, crocop v a random can and my girl Rena

feel free to do so

So when khabib destroys next opponoent how else will Conor duck him!?

Honestly one other good main cars fight would make it, take the Esparza fight the fuck off the ppv

I only recognize two people on the under card
My first thought

Carla Esparza on the main card... get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

At the very least they could move the Myles Jury fight in place of Carla .... but replacing it with a better fight would be way way better.

And my god those prelims suck.

How the hell is that the best card? How is it even a great card? Headlined with Wmma of course. Smh

Back