UFC 219 Holm vs Cyborg Only Has 10 Fights

I think it’s a good card but I don’t see it getting more than 300k buys at the absolute most.

Two fights that actually mean something. Khabib and Rivera fights, everything else is fringe top 15 (if that) meh. End of the year cards used to not look like a fight night in some backwater.

Calvillo vs Esparza on ppv? Ugh, no wonder PPV sales are garbage. Some one needs to realize Rounda's popularity only indicates America's fetish for blondes with cankles and is not indicative of the popularity of WMMA as a whole.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the worst selling year for ppvs in recent history coincides with the increase in WMMA fights on ppv.
I hate it too but people say things like PVZ vs Waterson was the most viewed fox show in years and I don't know how to respond

I only care to see 40% of the fights on that card.

Holm vs Cyborg
Khabib vs Barboza
Condit vs Magny
Jury vs Glenn

Ur missing Al Hassan vs homasi

For those complaining about calvillo vs esparza on the main card...

Esparza is former/first ever champ. She has main evented minor cards. Calvillo has comained minor cards. Plus Dana loves her. Calvillo is undefeated. Wmma is hot right now. It's not the worst fight that can be in that spot.

this is supposed to be one of the best cards of the year and this is the lame ass shit the ufc comes up with

Main Card

Cris Cyborg (c) vs. Holly Holm
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Edson Barboza
Jimmie Rivera vs. John Lineker
Cynthia Calvillo vs. Carla Esparza
Carlos Condit vs. Neil Magny

Prelims

Dan Hooker vs. Marc Diakiese
Louis Smolka vs. Matheus Nicolau
Myles Jury vs. Rick Glenn
Marvin Vettori vs. Omari Akhmedov
Khalil Rountree vs. Michał Oleksiejczuk
Khabib is fighting. If he shows up healthy and makes weight all is forgiven.

Ur missing Al Hassan vs homasi

For those complaining about calvillo vs esparza on the main card...

Esparza is former/first ever champ. She has main evented minor cards. Calvillo has comained minor cards. Plus Dana loves her. Calvillo is undefeated. Wmma is hot right now. It's not the worst fight that can be in that spot.

no hassan vs homasi was moved to ufc 220

I only care to see 40% of the fights on that card.

Holm vs Cyborg
Khabib vs Barboza
Condit vs Magny
Jury vs Glenn

Wow u don't care for lineker vs Rivera? That is an important fight AND could be a banger. Several other fights on here aren't so important but have potential to be good fights like hooker vs diakese and Khalil round tree fight

Worst end of year UFC PPV in memory. Big let down.

this is supposed to be one of the best cards of the year and this is the lame ass shit the ufc comes up with

Main Card

Cris Cyborg (c) vs. Holly Holm
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Edson Barboza
Jimmie Rivera vs. John Lineker
Cynthia Calvillo vs. Carla Esparza
Carlos Condit vs. Neil Magny

Prelims

Dan Hooker vs. Marc Diakiese
Louis Smolka vs. Matheus Nicolau
Myles Jury vs. Rick Glenn
Marvin Vettori vs. Omari Akhmedov
Khalil Rountree vs. Michał Oleksiejczuk

I was thinking of taking that night off work for the event. Now I think Ill just pass

Does not help that the main event is a complete joke.

khabib vs edson pretty much makes this card worth something....and I know for a fact that Khabib will pull out.

Back