UFC 219 Cyborg vs Holm Full Bout Order Set

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
16k2qz6.jpg

Great card. Khabib vs barboza. Condits return fight. Only women's fight that matters Holm vs cyborg

I think it looks pretty good- main event is actually sort of compelling when you realize its cyborg... khabib vs barboza should be awesome if it even happens. rivera vs lineker is fireworks. magny and condit are both always entertaining. I like

Elliott, akhmedov, smolka, Glenn, diakiese, rountree, condit, calvillo, Rivera, the scale, holm

Always watch Cyborg fight and stoked to Khabib back in action, fuck did I just curse it ?.

I'll give a 6/10 for a normal PPV...

But a 2/10 for the big 'End of the Year' card...

4 out of 5 main event fights confirmed interesting.

sorry ladies... there's better WMMA fights for this. No love lost for your matchup... just doesn't belong on the main

I'm pretty fascinated by the main event to be honest. FTW.

Obviously the co-main will show where Khabib really stands. Will be nice when he gets only his 3rd fight in the deep end under his belt. lol... his hype is over the top for only 2 top 10 wins. I get he is undeated in 22 wins & that's something special... but at the end of the day he only got 2 top 10 wins. So lets get this one going & see him turn right teh fook around & fight another one right after. He needs to go on a rampage after all this to give us some confidence.

Khabib's been saying he is controlling his weight.

I just hope Barboza uses a lot of footwork and isn´t trigger shy to throws those vicious kicks.

I know people say it´s not a good idea to throw kicks against wrestlers and they´re right. But we´re talking about Khabib here, he´s taking you down one way or another. Same way he has taken everyone but Tibau down in all of his fights. But if Barboza damages Khabib's legs, it is a great way of slowing the eagle down.

Pray no one misses weight or things could get ugly real quickly.

8/10 Great card

<mma4>

Phenomenal main event imo

Most anticipated prelim fight is Diakiese x Hooker. I think Diakiese takes it and is the future of Lightweight.

Oh the girl who beat ronda?!
COol. Who else? No conor?
Hmm.
pass.
[/casual]

I'll give a 6/10 for a normal PPV...

But a 2/10 for the big 'End of the Year' card...
Generally July 4th weekend is the big one, ended up the late July one that was the big one which usually sucks. Generally first show of the year is a smaller, if 220 goes as planned its great.

Of late the "big one" is just when it so happens to come.

What's the percentage of pay that Barboza get's when Kabob misses weight again?

Meh, its a good card but not great. Holly/Cyborg should be the co, nobody cares about the other two chicks, and Condit/Magny is just okay. 6.5/10

Back