UFC 219 Cyborg vs Holm Full Bout Order Set

Generally July 4th weekend is the big one, ended up the late July one that was the big one which usually sucks. Generally first show of the year is a smaller, if 220 goes as planned its great.

Of late the "big one" is just when it so happens to come.

MMA end of year events have always been the big shows of the sport. A wmma headliner makes me sad.

16k2qz6.jpg
Don't really like Jimmie Rivera, but that fight is gonna be....
<{JustBleed}>

I'll give a 6/10 for a normal PPV...

But a 2/10 for the big 'End of the Year' card...

This. A "big New Year's card" with no heavyweights, one title fight in a division with 2 fighters, plus Esparza-Calvillo, is just straight meh.

There was an argument about this card in an earlier thread, between buyers and streamers. Obviously, buyers will still stream if they just don't think it's worth the $60. But it's tough when you want to support the fighters and they force you to convince your "casual" friends to pay for Calvillo-Esparza.

I still say that any 2 random, scary-looking heavyweights would be an easier sell. In conclusion, see you motherfuckers on the dark web.

I get that Cyborg/Holm has to be a main card fight because it's for the title. It should be co-main though and have Khabib/Barboza headline so it's 5 rounds. Then Esparza fight should be on fight pass while Hooker/Diakiese should go on the main.

This. A "big New Year's card" with no heavyweights, one title fight in a division with 2 fighters, plus Esparza-Calvillo, is just straight meh.

There was an argument about this card in an earlier thread, between buyers and streamers. Obviously, buyers will still stream if they just don't think it's worth the $60. But it's tough when you want to support the fighters and they force you to convince your "casual" friends to pay for Calvillo-Esparza.

I still say that any 2 random, scary-looking heavyweights would be an easier sell. In conclusion, see you motherfuckers on the dark web.

Buying the PPV will only increase cyborg and holm's pay. I don't care for wmma so I hope the PPV fails and they stop making these wmma main events.

2 words: Sports Bar

Opening with Condit was a good call. For this card I am excite.

Weak as fuck 4/10 for a ppv. Those prelims are just horrible lol not to mention the main card.

I like the card more than most so long as Khabib shows up. If Khabib misses weight I will just seek out gifs of Cyborg TKOing Holm after the fact.

Esparza on the main card. That is scraping the bottom there.

Card could of been much better.

Ppv cards should be stacked, especially the end of the year ppv.

Weak.

Not the worst ppv card i seen....

Garbage. Holm fighting tentatively for 5 rounds as usual, more Cynthia Calvillo being shoved down our throats, Neil Magny who is only entertaining when he’s getting his ass beat, and Rivera the decision machine. Oh and a complete and utter squash match in Khabib vs Barboza.

Not the best. But worth a watch. Some interesting match-ups. And Khabib... will he make it to the octagon...

Excited about the Khabib and Condit fights. Will read about Cyborg Holms the next day though. Not staying up for that one.

This is actually sort of shitty for a big end of the year card. Especially when you consider there is a good chance khabib pulls out and Lineker misses weight.

Women in main event ugh. I just don't care about this division.

Khabib Barboza is good if it happens. Probably the most intriguing thing about the whole card is finding if khabib has been skipping dessert this week lol.

Rivera Lineker is just ok.

Esparza lol.

Condit Magny could be fun but is pretty irrelevant. Will probably will be underwhelming.

Would be a good free card. Asking me to pay $60 is a joke.

If khabob pulls out I'll probably do something else with my saturday night.

4/10. Doesn't really move my needle.

Any PPV with Esparza on it is pretty questionable imo. Some good fights here, but I get a meh vibe from it.

Can't wait for Khabib to miss weight so it only gets 175k ppv buys and people try to tell me Ronda is the bigger GOAT and point to PPV sales over Cyborg as there "proof".

Considering Khabib is not on the card until he makes weight is pretty crappy

Barboza vs Khabib is carrying this buy

Driving down the I-10 all the billboards are only showing Khabib/Edson for 219

Back