UFC 217 PBP/Discussion

My play on Rose was big enough that it covered my loss on Duffy, Mas, Anderson, and Gall. +550 does a lot for you.

I had Rose R1 sub [email protected] that would have been sweet in she only tapped a bit sooner.

My savior this event was my long time bet placed in December last year, [email protected] Rose Namajunas to fight for the title.

Last edited:
just curious was anyone actually on Rose for more than 1u? I really didn't see that coming...not just the KO but I gave Rose almost no chance.
i only had half a unit split between ITD and round 1 finish. oh how i wish i had bet more on it

just curious was anyone actually on Rose for more than 1u? I really didn't see that coming...not just the KO but I gave Rose almost no chance.
Technically I was on Rose ITD but so small I could barely buy a happy meal with the winnings. Wish I had EZ's balls to stick hundreds on +500 dogs. I'll grow a pair one day.

Technically I was on Rose ITD but so small I could barely buy a happy meal with the winnings. Wish I had EZ's balls to stick hundreds on +500 dogs. I'll grow a pair one day.

it's about value wherever the value is

can't be scared to lose; if you're good at spotting the differential between actual odds and the price we're offered, you will come out ahead. i lose tonnnns of bets. cause i make tons of bets. but i know i'll come out well ahead every year

Does anyone have the GIF of GSP throwing elbows down on Bisping before the RNC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back