UFC 217 PBP/Discussion

My play on Rose was big enough that it covered my loss on Duffy, Mas, Anderson, and Gall. +550 does a lot for you.

I had Rose R1 sub [email protected] that would have been sweet in she only tapped a bit sooner.

My savior this event was my long time bet placed in December last year, [email protected] Rose Namajunas to fight for the title.

Last edited:
just curious was anyone actually on Rose for more than 1u? I really didn't see that coming...not just the KO but I gave Rose almost no chance.
i only had half a unit split between ITD and round 1 finish. oh how i wish i had bet more on it

just curious was anyone actually on Rose for more than 1u? I really didn't see that coming...not just the KO but I gave Rose almost no chance.
Technically I was on Rose ITD but so small I could barely buy a happy meal with the winnings. Wish I had EZ's balls to stick hundreds on +500 dogs. I'll grow a pair one day.

Technically I was on Rose ITD but so small I could barely buy a happy meal with the winnings. Wish I had EZ's balls to stick hundreds on +500 dogs. I'll grow a pair one day.

it's about value wherever the value is

can't be scared to lose; if you're good at spotting the differential between actual odds and the price we're offered, you will come out ahead. i lose tonnnns of bets. cause i make tons of bets. but i know i'll come out well ahead every year

Does anyone have the GIF of GSP throwing elbows down on Bisping before the RNC?

Back