UFC 212 is a terrible card

trblesome1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What is even supposed to be the 2nd best fight on that card besides the main event? Vitor vs Marquardt? What year is this...

I know every PPV can't be great but this is a bad fight night quality lineup, step it up new owners

Its a brazil card, whenever they do that, they just stack with unknowns and whoever from brazil and it always makes big bucks. I think everyone knows this about the ufc and brazil, so people stopped making a big deal about it, just dont buy it, i know i won't

Headliner is fireworks but yeah, 5/10-range all in all. Nate can be fun to watch when he's on. I don't follow WMMA so can't comment on how good/bad the co-main is.

If you're a fake fan.

Or short on cash and don't know how to stream..... yea.

Otherwise,

there are some fights that will be fireworks!

Fortunately, 213 is looking great, but the year thus far seems to be an ongoing effort by the UFC to outdo themselves with one lackluster pile of shit after another.

If you're a fake fan.

Or short on cash and don't know how to stream..... yea.

Otherwise,

there are some fights that will be fireworks!

Nah. It's got a few good fights but the rest is made up of some has-beens and up-and-comers.

Should be some nasty finishes, but it's a low quality card comparatively.

Main event will be awesome... Vitor and Nate should be decent..would of been 10 times better if both were in their primes.
Karolina and Claudia might be decent...
the rest .. meh..

They have loaded up other cards with tons of great fights. To even things out, they get a great main event like this and add decent fights. It's all good to me.

The Brazzos appreciate any trash the UFC throws their way.

There is Raphael Assucao vs Marlon Moraes on prelim, which deserves to be the comain. Other than that and main event, I won't bother to watch carefully.

The main event despite being a great match up feels like an interim title fight since they both lost to Conor. Other than that I don't really care for the rest of the card. Should be a free card IMO.

Erick Silva -
Fight Night Bonuses: 2 Performance of the Night / 3 Fight of the Night
2 Submission of the Night

Uh... yeah.. the dude had 5 fights in the UFC.
Him vs Medeiros (who also has 3 POTN and 1 FOTN bonus) will be awesome.
imo the 2nd best fight on the card. But I agree, the rest is pretty weak except for the great main event.

Complain some more. It will be a great card. I can't believe that would ever be an argument for not wanting to watch a card, names or not, it is MMA which we want on this forum, right?

There is Raphael Assucao vs Marlon Moraes on prelim, which deserves to be the comain. Other than that and main event, I won't bother to watch carefully.
Yea thats the only other fight on the card i'm really interested to see. Cool to see Moraes in UFC. otherwise its a great main, and then an FS1 card, and not even a really good FS1 card.

Doubt I'll get both 212 AND Bellator 180, it'll be either/or. I'm leaning Bellator but there are 4 intriguing fights on 212 (imo)... the main event, Belfort's last UFC fight, Erick Silva who is never in a boring fight and I am excited for Moraes/Assunçao but that's on the prelims. If Anderson had been on the card I would've gotten 212 and skipped B180 but I will probably go with Bellator just because of Fedor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back