UFC 212 is a terrible card

Prelims are goddamn stacked, too.
Assuncao vs Moraes and Alcantara vs Kelleher are crazy good fights.
Alcantara had one of the most amazing comebacks I've ever seen in his last fight.

What is even supposed to be the 2nd best fight on that card besides the main event? Vitor vs Marquardt? What year is this...

I know every PPV can't be great but this is a bad fight night quality lineup, step it up new owners
Not too bad for a free card.. galdeha and kwitz are pretty dam cute so during that fight= I'll have a couple of lines while 3 girls take lines ass up face down naked

Very weak indeed.

5.5/10, being 5 points for the Aldo fight and .5 for Vitor. The rest is passable.

Doesn't look great on paper (unless you're Brazilian), but then, they're the cards that usually deliver the most.

I'll improve it.

UFC 212:
- José Aldo vs. Max Holloway
- Vitor Belfort vs. Nate Marquardt
- Raphael Assunção vs. Marlon Moraes
- Cláudia Gadelha vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
- Erick Silva vs. Yancy Medeiros

UF
If you're a fake fan.

Or short on cash and don't know how to stream..... yea.

Otherwise,

there are some fights that will be fireworks!
UFC is in decline and you either don't know or don't care. You are the fake fan.

UF

UFC is in decline and you refuse to acknowledge it. You're the fake fan.

You're a classic cry baby, you have no proof.... You're saying its on the decline, but no proof. Show me a report, show me numbers. Otherwise I'll go by the truth, I enjoy fights, you're an asshole and can suck me off before you cry yourself to sleep.

You're a classic cry baby, you have no proof.... You're saying its on the decline, but no proof. Show me a report, show me numbers. Otherwise I'll go by the truth, I enjoy fights, you're an asshole and can suck me off before you cry yourself to sleep.
Proof? Look at the last 2 years worth of cards under Zuffa. I used to hate on people who complained about the cards back when they were good especially if they were free but now they're turning to shit. Why so butthurt? If the NFL brought in the Canadian league players on Sundays would you still enjoy the game? Is that what makes a real fan, unconditional devotion to the organization over the product?

Last edited:
Brasil card, nuff said

UF

UFC is in decline and you refuse to acknowledge it. You're the fake fan.

Proof? Look at the last 2 years worth of cards under Zuffa. I used to hate on people who complained about the cards back when they were good especially if they were free but now they're turning to shit. Why so butthurt?

Did you just actually say 2 years?

2?
2?

2016 was the best year in the history of MMA......

Get fucked kid

It looks like a Fox Card. Definitely not a true PPV card. However, the weakest cards on the paper-can turn out to be great cards (like UFC 206 in Toronto).

Aldo vs Holloway is a great main event but the rest of the card sucks.

Most UFC cards suck, though. After the top 10 in most divisions, the rest are very mediocre fighters.

And yet it was....

You're an asshole.

2016 had the post PPV, the highest gates, and the best fights (arguable) ever.
Are u drunk? You're making my points for me. So why are you so happy with the recent fight cards if you know how great they used to be just last year (like I said).

No Cover & open bar at my local strip club showing it....who cares bring it on

Are u drunk? You're making my points for me. So why are you so happy with the recent fight cards if you know how great they used to be just last year (like I said).

You just said the past 2 years sucked.....

it's 2017

and 2016
and 2015

were awesome. Grow up and say sorry.,

You just said the past 2 years sucked.....

it's 2017

and 2016
and 2015

were awesome. Grow up and say sorry.,
Thanks I think I'll just ignore you. I said the cards over the last 2 years were amazing. You are drunk or need glasses

Back