UFC 206, Waldo, End of Year Shoop Thread and Santa Hat AV's

Status
Not open for further replies.
This started off as a simple gif but grew and grew....

giphy.gif

can someone plz put a santa hat on my rogan pic so i can use it for a avatar ?

Can I get a Christmas hat on RENA? Any of these pics will do, whichever is easiest for ya

tumblr_mux5zctdGC1rv73aoo1_500.jpg

3178130255_1_2_J88Px3fK.jpg

upload_2016-12-4_21-44-43.jpeg

Last edited:
This is an "anything goes" event with a christmas theme, so dig up old classics and new gems
Pm0gklN.gif

Christmas time is upon us once again and Sherdog's shooping community intends to keep you entertained .... FREE OF CHARGE!! Sit back, relax and let us take you on a wild ride of random creativity, terrible puns, and shoop skills so varied your eyes may bleed. Literally.

T3Pfu1x.png
THIS SPECIAL RUNS FROM 5TH DEC TO 5TH JAN!
NU3QmRW.png

Obviously a shoop thread would be useless without shoops, so we intend to merge any shoop threads created over the Christmas period into this thread whether the shoops are festive or not, giving our artists additional material to work with over the festive season, so don't be shy.....
SUBMIT THOSE SHOOPS!

(
Presented by SHERDOG SHOOP NEWS - see @bigwaverider for info about the newsletter)

1T0uIgc.png
CHECK BACK TO THE FIRST PAGE FOR TEMPLATES!
hwQ9aqr.png

There will be many templates created over the next 30 days which we will collect and share here, as many Sherdog members may be unable to make their own templates but are able to copy and paste them onto other images. The masses are reliant on us, so don't be shy.....
SUBMIT THOSE TEMPLATES!

(
feel free to tag @Jehannum & @bigwaverider in your reply if you submit any templates for use)

sQTKjUZ.png
GET WITH THE SEASON BY REQUESTING A FESTIVE HAT!
CyP5Vys.png

A number of our artists have volunteered to shoop Santa's hats and other accessories onto your current avatar, or onto a different image of your choosing, so don't be shy.....
SUBMIT THOSE REQUESTS!

(If working on an AV request, the artist should post their intent first so others don't also work on it)

2lz3byL.png
SOME STARTER TEMPLATES PROVIDED BY JEHANNUM!
UC2PmsH.png

LZnxQj3.png
Mjr0ZzP.png

tIw8q5e.png

joPsGPN.png

YnCrOuW.png

HC2VAjf.png

Q3R0vIM.png

There's only one Santa Clause and his name is Conor McGregor.

15306052_933018133495787_6059137967669116928_n.jpg

With the sound, it's such a rare treat! amazing work

I lol'ed hard :p

this is incredible

Mahalo guys. I wish I had planned it out from the beginning cause I could have done it so much better. Started as a small gif, then added some more scenes, then sound which was a bitch because it's like 4 different scenes, so splicing the sound was a challenge (you can hear at least one spot where the sound splice doesn't match up right), then animated the mouths which I had never done before like that. Lots of trial and error. Happy that it came out at least that good after being such a cannibalized shoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back